This is the biggest joke of a punishment I've ever seen. I'm in ISS right now playing on the new computers they put in, just got to use my book and graphing calculator, and internet calculators on a math test (obviously not allowed in class), and this gives me an opportunity to blow through work because normally I can't do it in class because the teacher teaches and at home I'm lazy.

So how is ISS at your school?
Yeah, ISS always was and always will be a joke.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
what did you do to wind up in ISS?
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
Yep ISS here is tha same.... but we get to use our laptops during classes cause everyone in the school issued a MacBook
✠I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few
✠Adolf Hitler✠
Quote by EnemyWolf
8/6/09? Georgia (the state in America) does **** like that

Suspension in less than a month, wow. Are you a trouble child? What did you do wrong?
MAN CITY

De Montfort Uni
Quote by heavenbesideyou
Yeah, ISS always was and always will be a joke.

Not as much of a joke as suspending kids who are caught cutting class.
i hated ISS and got it alot

i would sit there and draw pictures all day long, and if i got to bored i would rally up people to ditch school and go to the mall instead
P.R.S SE Custom

Line 6 Vetta combo
your in georgia too, I used to get iss on purpose just to do work and not deal with teachers, Once a kid jerked off in their tho, two desk away, that was weird.
amps
Vox Ac 30 (main)
Fender Supersonic with Krank Krankenstien 4x12
OR 50 with 4 x 12
Gassing for ibanes airplane flanger
Yeah, I had that shit at my school too. I would just get super stoned before going in, then the time flies by.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
I got it yesterday for having my shirt untucked and today for being tardy. Don't you just love school rules
ISS at my school was most certainly not a joke. You had to remain absolutely silent and absolutely still. If you so much as sneezed or shifted in your seat too loudly, you were risking extra time inside. Put your head down, and it was another two days at best. If you ran out of work assigned by your teachers, you were given more, usually advanced stuff not intended for your grade level.

Then again, the teacher watching over our ISS room was almost always in a bad mood, so that might have something to do with it. And if you have no problem with sitting still and working nonstop, it might not be so bad. But the only break is lunch, at which time you're still separated from the rest of the school and still have to be silent.
Quote by EnemyWolf
I got it yesterday for having my shirt untucked and today for being tardy. Don't you just love school rules

You well deserved it, you punk.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Fox McKalen
ISS at my school was most certainly not a joke. You had to remain absolutely silent and absolutely still. If you so much as sneezed or shifted in your seat too loudly, you were risking extra time inside. Put your head down, and it was another two days at best. If you ran out of work assigned by your teachers, you were given more, usually advanced stuff not intended for your grade level.

Then again, the teacher watching over our ISS room was almost always in a bad mood, so that might have something to do with it. And if you have no problem with sitting still and working nonstop, it might not be so bad. But the only break is lunch, at which time you're still separated from the rest of the school and still have to be silent.

Yea, I'm a senior and ISS in the past years has been ****ty (like your example). However this year, the coordinator just dazes off and the computer addition is new so it went from that to a fun joke.
Quote by EnemyWolf

dude are you serious, untucked shirt......like WTF!

your school is retarded and im glad i graduated 12yrs ago some new rules are just stupid like the school near me has a no hugging rule....no hugging.....i was making out in hallways back then and now not even a hug.....bastards!
P.R.S SE Custom

Line 6 Vetta combo
The one time I had ISS it was supposed to be for like a week. I just sat a little room with a tiny window and the huge A/C unit in it at a desk and did homework all day. I got out on the third day because it was homecoming and the principal loved me.

It was boring as shit, but it wasn't horrible.
Wasn't ISS a football game for the Playstation?

In my school it was called inclusion and I never went there.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by Kensai
You well deserved it, you punk.

I would never have imagined such a fiendish act of defiance!
MAN CITY

De Montfort Uni
Quote by GNiCk89
Yeah, I had that shit at my school too. I would just get super stoned before going in, then the time flies by.

Why does everything you say have to be related to drugs Its quite annoying!!

we had isolation in our school..i got sent there once in year 8 i think and had to copy out a high level chemisty book, it was the most boring and stupid think ive ever done!! but on the plus i never went back
Quote by funny_page
Why does everything you say have to be related to drugs Its quite annoying!!

we had isolation in our school..i got sent there once in year 8 i think and had to copy out a high level chemisty book, it was the most boring and stupid think ive ever done!! but on the plus i never went back

Lol look at his avatar.

But yea I've been here 4 years and its gotten worse every year.

First year- Shirt rule not enforced, kids talking on phones in hallway and texting.
Second Year- Shirt rule lightly enforced at the beginning of the year, phones get taken up
Third Year- Shirt rule enforced same as second year, phones get taken up if in use and you have to pay $5 to get it back
Fourth Year- Shirt rule heavily enforced with detention and ISS, any phone even see taken up and $5 to get it back

They're talking of uniforms next year (no suprise) but I'll be the f*ck outta here.