Okay, well I just want to see how people go about buying their stuff, why they do it, how they got influenced on this specific item, what they did to get that budget to afford it cause some items are really expensive.

I'm only 16, I have been playing for a couple of months now and have my Schechter Hellraiser C-1 FR and am saving up for a Marshall DSL100, and also saving up for a signature model guitar that costs around 3000$.

How do you guts go about getting your equipment no matter how expensive it is (and of course you really want it, with a job or not)
O.O You only play a few months and you are already planning on buying a guitar that costs 3000$?????
Are you rich?
Quote by Nera
O.O You only play a few months and you are already planning on buying a guitar that costs 3000$?????
Are you rich?

+1

Or maybe TS is stupid.
Of course, he intelligent if he becomes a virtuoso by the time he finishes gathering enough moolah....THAT would be a smart thing to do...
i work hard saving money and that equipment is the reward i get

and dont buy signature stuff. Most of them suck.
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
i work hard saving money and that equipment is the reward i get

and dont buy signature stuff. Most of them suck.

I wouldnt say they suck...the're mega overpriced. You pay more for the name on the headstock than for the guitar itself. A 3K guitar is probably USD800 or so minus the name......
Quote by GS LEAD 5
I wouldnt say they suck...the're mega overpriced. You pay more for the name on the headstock than for the guitar itself. A 3K guitar is probably USD800 or so minus the name......

i said most

the John Petrucci Music Man Signatures are awesome and worth the money IMO.
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
usually when i buy something its ProGuitarShop's fault.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

@TS: First of all don't buy a signature guitar. Most of the costs are just for the artists name on it. Also you might look like a fanboy.
And also I don't think you need the DSL 100, the DSL 50 will be loud enough for you (maybe even too loud :p.
Also I hope you have knowledge about guitars, pickups, amps and that you know what you are doing.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
besides anything else, why would you want someone elses guitar? wouldnt you rather have a guitar that you can change to make your own?

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ