Alright, I know there's a Suffocation thread, but this is huge and needs its own thread.

http://www.metalkult.com/videos/suffocation-the-metalkult-interview/

Scroll down under the interview video and go to "Suffocation first-person shooter."

For those who can't watch: Suffocation is going to be in a first-person shooter, apparently there will be different bands as the characters and you can fight each other online. Terrance and Guy offer up contradictory stories as to what the game actually is, but it's going to be on Steam. I'm going to do some more research on it and see who the developer is.

It would be cool if this didn't end up as shovelware and ended up being good.

Edit: Apparently this is old news and has been known since February 20th. Didn't see any mention of it here, though.
Last edited by Inimical at Sep 3, 2009,
Could be very hit-or-miss. I don't get how these things would work, you go around as Mike Smith blasting everyone to death?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
I can dig it. Don't listen to much Suffocation though. Maybe i'll like their first person shooter?
Subpar FPS with really outdated graphics, pretty much exactly like I expected it to be
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

This looks horrible...

I want to play it.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
if this actually gets big, they better have Lord Worm.

that would be ****in' epic
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
Quote by romencer17
if this actually gets big, they better have Lord Worm.

that would be ****in' epic
I would love to see him in an RPG as a non-playable character. You go to talk to him and all you'd get is "UHHHHRUUHHHRUHHHRUHHHH" and you have a quest consisting of just those instructions.
would be awesome.

special move: he shoves worms down people's throats until the suffocate
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
Quote by Inimical
I would love to see him in an RPG as a non-playable character. You go to talk to him and all you'd get is "UHHHHRUUHHHRUHHHRUHHHH" and you have a quest consisting of just those instructions.

looks pretty horrible...
so is it like an online game, or a regular pc game?
People think that entertainers are very different from regular people, but we're not. You work hard for your money, we work hard for your money -Gene Simmons

Seven String Legion

Quote by ctfod
Ov Bone and the Marrow

Interpret, Adapt, Overcome.
Signing to Nuclear Blast has finally gone to their heads.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by Inimical

That'd be awesome
Quote by Inimical

Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.