Well, tommorrow I turn 18 and I've decided on purchasing a celebratory cigar at midnight mainly because I can now. I'm not gonna like pick up any habits or anything, but out of the cigar smokers on here which brand or whatever do you recommend? I've never smoked a cigar, are you supposed to do anything different than with pot or cigarettes?
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
A mate of mine swears by Cuban Romeo y Julieta (as opposed to the Dominican ones). They do indeed taste damn good.
eat it

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
The first thing I ever smoked was a cigar, no idea what brand or anything it was though, my mate stole it from his dad
& it wasn't too bad... Although, I did cough a bit, not nearly as much as I was expecting
Anyway... I have nothing to say that will make this thread move any faster
Quote by Eryth
Yeah Romeo y Julieta cigars are ****ing great.

Are they expensive? I was planning on going to like a gas station to buy it.
Use a proper cigar cutter.

Don't chew on the end.

Inhale DEEPLY.

Enjoy.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
And in case you didn't know: don't inhale. If it's a good cigar, you can and it won't be bad, but don't do it towards the end or it will rip your lungs out, it's like having an asthma attack. If it's a cheap one, don't bother. Just take your time and try to be sitting down. If it's your first time you'll probably feel a bit crap afterwards because it'll relax you a lot, but I only ever got that once and I've been fine since.

Quote by tayroar
Are they expensive? I was planning on going to like a gas station to buy it.

Over here in the UK you can expect to pay about 20 quid because of export cost and tobacco tax. No idea for the US. I doubt you'll find one in a petrol station.
Last edited by webbtje at Sep 3, 2009,
whatever you do, inhale like hell!!
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Quote by webbtje
And in case you didn't know: don't inhale. If it's a good cigar, you can and it won't be bad, but don't do it towards the end or it will rip your lungs out, it's like having an asthma attack. If it's a cheap one, don't bother. Just take your time and try to be sitting down. If it's your first time you'll probably feel a bit crap afterwards because it'll relax you a lot, but I only ever got that once and I've been fine since.

Over here in the UK you can expect to pay about 20 quid because of export cost and tobacco tax. No idea for the US. I doubt you'll find one in a petrol station.

Well, I've smoked before just not a cigar. So yeah I'll remember not to inhale
Quote by Hakael
Use a proper cigar cutter.

Don't chew on the end.

Inhale DEEPLY.

Enjoy.

Quote by Lord Waltaa
whatever you do, inhale like hell!!

I like you two.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
I like hamlet cigars.

But yeah, don't take the smoke into your lungs because it's not pleasant
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.
I too would reccomend a Romeo y Julieta. I believe I've smoked both 1s and 2s and they've both been damn good. I only paid 4 euros for them because of the fact that I live in a country that is very heavy on smoking. Also don't inhale, you will regret it.
Inhaling cheap cigars = **** in pants

...or was that jizz?
Quote by Snowblind 911

maybe it's because of your description, or the fact that it's 1:30am here, or both, i can't stop giggling.

Sometimes girls say that too...
Some decent cheap ones that I get every now and then are Backwoods. I haven't really gone out of my way to buy really nice ones before.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
you shouldnt hold the cigar smoke in your lungs like a cigarette. just inhale and exhale it
EDIT: ^ I see we think alike.

Don't inhale like you would with a cigarette.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
definitely inhale for sure

and get one of these bad boys
enjoi yourself

Quote by Arrived+Dparted

Zeus's beard, I died of laughter
I agree whole-heartedly with these people. DO NOT INHALE THE SMOKE!!! It'll get you sicker than you would chugging a gallon of Jack Daniels in one shot.
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
Proper method for smoking a cigar.
1. Find a slutty intern
2. Shove it up her hole
3. Smoke, while getting blown.

This method has Presidential approval!
Quote by Sewn Up
I agree whole-heartedly with these people. DO NOT INHALE THE SMOKE!!! It'll get you sicker than you would chugging a gallon of Jack Daniels in one shot.

Pansies.

The lot of you.

Oh, and the best ones are the fruity flavored ones like you can get at Walgreens.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Swisher Sweets man, make some blunts...
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman