Sup!

I put a rough version of a new song I wrote up on www.myspace.com/garyd1991

It's called Take A Back Seat. It'd be great if you could gie it a listen and tell me what you think needs improving or whatever...I know the mix isn't great but I'll sort that out when I get the vocals done.

C4C ofcourse

Cheers
This is really good.
I definitly like the guitar work. Don't know if you'll take that as a compliment, but it is meant as one : it kind of reminds me of U2 some times.
The track is very well thought.
The only crit I would have is that it seems that there is just little too many "stop and go".
Nice work
The intro riff is pretty awesome, but it gets a little boring after a while. You need to add a few more progressions and riffs in there IMO. But anyways, I really like the song, very nice guitar work. I like how the guitars stop near the end so it's just bass, pretty cool. Add vocals and this will be even better.

Crit anything on the first page of my profile, preferably Pandemic or Land and Overland.
OH LAAWDDYY!!!!
Yeah it sounds pretty cool. The guitars are definitely well done. Now my question is when are you gonna put the vocals in? Because it gets long without it. Still it's good. C4C?
Quote by belpat
This is really good.
I definitly like the guitar work. Don't know if you'll take that as a compliment, but it is meant as one : it kind of reminds me of U2 some times.
The track is very well thought.
The only crit I would have is that it seems that there is just little too many "stop and go".
Nice work

Yes, It's definitely U2 like!

I really liked the intro, although, maybe it went on for too long. It does get a bit repetative.

Well done all in all.

Crit mine?
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
checking out your tune now. Thank you for the crit on my song. The 'lazy' part for the chorus was meant to have a Danzig kind of feel, simple chords with a nice vocal melody.

Anyways. I like the build up on your song. Kind of U2-ish I think.... I'm trying to figure out who this reminds me of. I like what I think would be the chorus, the trill picking sounds great. Very clear staccato. Love your clean tone. 8/10
LOL@UR GERE!!!1 HURRZ MINE!
Customized Gibson Explorer (Alternative 8)
LTD mp-600
Charvel/Esp hybrid (Alnico 2 pro)
Line 6 Pod X3 Live

Coming Soon: EngL StH Limited Edition
good song its got dynamic too its not overly repetitive or anything. i like your clean tone a lot btw =)
Write the music you want to hear.
Thanks for the crit guys, I'll keep updating this as I change parts and get the vocals done on it