Well first of all, this is very much punk music, so there's your genre.

Intro is good. Nice powerchord progression. The verse is great. The bass line is really groovy and is much more interesting than just root notes. Guitar comes in and it's ok. Nothing special. Chorus hits and......FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU. Don't use the same chord progression for the verse and chorus. That's such a bad idea, because it'll make the whole song feel like one super long verse. The rest is the same up until the bridge. You could vary the second verse a bit rhythmically without changing the chords. I'd suggest doing that to keep it interesting. The bridge is ok. Nothing super exciting. Outro is the same but with a crash cymbal...I'm really tired of hearing that progression now. One thing I do want to say on the positive side is that the drums are really great. Best part of the song IMO.

So overall, without an interesting chorus, the song is really boring. Sorry.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1193332
Check out my band Disturbed
I Think it was really great and catchy.But I do think you could have a little solo in the outro or some lead bits in the chorus,to make it stand out a little more than the intro.
Quote by StewieSwan
Chorus hits and......FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU. Don't use the same chord progression for the verse and chorus. That's such a bad idea, because it'll make the whole song feel like one super long verse.

Damn, I thought I could get away with that
Really nice song you made pal, Just add some solo to it and it will be very good.
I was actually kind of sick of the chorus riff by the end of the song; I think you should use that as a post chorus, and then only for eight bars. Write yourself a new chorus and it'll be pretty good, because everything was well written, that riff was just used to the point where I was afraid of the next time I would hear it.

C4C? It's in my sig.