Amps
Randall Titan head
Randall XL cab with celestions

Pedals
Modded Boss Metal Zone
Dimebag wah
Dan electro fish n chips
Korg Pitchblack tuner
i think if you just took it up to the post office they'd set you up with how to ship it. i looked up a bunch of reviews for this amp last night, and everyone keeps saying that the tubes mess up and the wiring is faulty. is there anything wrong with this amp? and how do you think itd sound for metal?
Guitars
LTD MH-100QMNT
Ibanez RG270
Squire Stagemaster 7string

Amps
Randall Titan head

Pedals
Modded Boss Metal Zone
Dimebag wah
Dan electro fish n chips
Korg Pitchblack tuner
Not that I'm aware of. This amp is real loud. I believe B-52 will fix anything that may be wrong with their amps. I'll check with the post office today regarding shipping.
cool, it'll probably be around $70 for shipping due to the weight of the amp. let me know when you get it all figured out. does the amp hold distortion well?
Guitars
LTD MH-100QMNT
Ibanez RG270

Amps
Randall Titan head

Pedals
Modded Boss Metal Zone
Dimebag wah
Dan electro fish n chips
Korg Pitchblack tuner
interested in a trade for a 96 fender mim strat?
Guitars
LTD MH-100QMNT
Ibanez RG270

Amps
Randall Titan head

Pedals
Modded Boss Metal Zone
Dimebag wah
Dan electro fish n chips
Korg Pitchblack tuner
Quote by TJ Wise
i think if you just took it up to the post office they'd set you up with how to ship it. i looked up a bunch of reviews for this amp last night, and everyone keeps saying that the tubes mess up and the wiring is faulty. is there anything wrong with this amp? and how do you think itd sound for metal?

it'd be better to go to a shipping place like the UPS store. they totally hook you up with packaging.

B-52 did have a small run of AT's that did have this problem, but the warranty fully covered it. and the problems accrued within the first year of ownership. so if the amp plays now then your in the clear. now i will admit the stock tube are not the best, i changed out mine for a JJ re-tube kit from eurotubes.com, best decision for that amp. and yes it does metal very well, i had to get the high gain re-tube kit and a TS9 to get the metal tone i wanted, but from the get go it works well enough

Quote by TJ Wise
cool, it'll probably be around $70 for shipping due to the weight of the amp. let me know when you get it all figured out. does the amp hold distortion well?

actually it will be around $100-125 depends on what all shipping supplies they use. the amp is heavy as ****! and yes the amp's overdrive channels get pretty dirty, espically with your favorite overdrive/tube screamer in front of it

Quote by Ex Nihilo
$350 local pick up SFV, LA, CA

and this is a good price for local pick up. i got mine for a little less then that and it wasnt in as nice as cosmetic shape as this one