So I've written all the drums in guitar pro and have a midi file of them also. I've gotten 2 people now to try exporting as WAV from guitar pro because my RSE's broken and the audio files sucked. I need A good sounding audio file of my programmed drums. Can anybody help me? here's the file:

http://www.mediafire.com/?mznvwhczvnm
You want a 'good sounding' recording of the drums?

Don't use RSE then.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by maggot9779
I can export it from Superior Drummer 2 if you want.

I highly suggest you take this offer.
Quote by Ghast
I highly suggest you take this offer.

I will. Hang on. I accidentally posted the guitar pro file. I'll post the MIDI file. One sec.
Quote by rabidguitarist
You want a 'good sounding' recording of the drums?

Don't use RSE then.

I agree. No RSE sounds better, but you need to have it on to export as WAV
I'm uploading now, its gonna take a while since i's a huuuge file(around 30mins). If you need me to change anything (like cymbal hits, some might not be what you want since I imported from MIDI) then let me know and i'll be more than willing to do it.
Quote by maggot9779
I'm uploading now, its gonna take a while since i's a huuuge file(around 30mins). If you need me to change anything (like cymbal hits, some might not be what you want since I imported from MIDI) then let me know and i'll be more than willing to do it.

alright thanks a million, I'll let you know. Just post the link when its done
Quote by maggot9779
Ok cool.

Also, I havn't done any mixing at all, just the default levels and EQ.

is it uploaded yet?