http://thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/@0_mall/shamita/cabinet/00254064/img55537897.jpg
http://blogimg.goo.ne.jp/user_image/37/0b/14b9ec133313329445517ff0bfee54b1.jpg

Yee ha! Went out to get a microphone, they never had any in stock that I was looking for so I gave this baby a little go...

Excellent! This is one of the best ODs I've tried, and at only £30 it's a steal. Sorry for the stock pics but my new phone will not pair up with my laptop. Just in case your wondering, this is the V.1 model - the Timmy "clone", as it's infamously known.

Once I get a mic, clips will be forthcoming. I have a whole new rig (see sig) to show off.
Damn, I want one of these, hopefully I can get a V1 soon... Was that Rat Tweed 10 the amp that was found to have heroin/ecstasy in it? If so has your toilet checked into the Betty Ford Clinic yet?
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
The V1 still seems to be in plentiful supply, I've only seen one or two V2s recently. Yes that was the same amp. I had to use my brother's en suite while my sh*tter went cold turkey!

On a side note, the amp is great, it's kind of like a mini Bassman, which can't be a bad thing, can it? It pairs up very nicely with this pedal.
Quote by greggybhoy
The V1 still seems to be in plentiful supply, I've only seen one or two V2s recently. Yes that was the same amp. I had to use my brother's en suite while my sh*tter went cold turkey!

On a side note, the amp is great, it's kind of like a mini Bassman, which can't be a bad thing, can it? It pairs up very nicely with this pedal.

Toilets in withdrawal can't be pretty. I wish I could hear some roar out of my Bassman, but at 100 watts and silverface to boot, it has to be boosted to all hell to even get a little grind. But I bought it for clean, so...

Congrats though, nothing like getting a sweet new pedal for $30. I was ecstatic with my fuzz, still am actually.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Did you get a Danelectro Fuzz? I haven't been keeping abreast of any N_D's recently...
i made a coot cat thread, shall we make a cool cat group?

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

haha, sweet, i still haven't tried one of these
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Silver-spear94
i made a coot cat thread, shall we make a cool cat group?

I think we should, I've yet to be in an UG group!

How did you get on with your amp hunting by the way?
HNPD! Thinking of replacing my Bad Monkey with one of these, have to try one out.

And yes to the Cool Cat group!
Quote by greggybhoy
I tried the bad monkey and I much preferred the Cool Cat.

Yea sounds better to my ears, my friend is planning on getting one of the cool cat ODs so I'll hopefully try his, got the Bad monkey before I'd really come across these pedals.
Allegedly, the Transparent OD is a Timmy clone, and the Regular OD is an OCD clone.

For all those interested, I've just made a group...
man, i think these are going to be freaking collectors items 20 years down the road, considering the stir they're making nowadays. they sound so smooth, and they're dirt cheap.

and the obligatory:
HNPD!
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.