Poll: Am I making the right choice?
Poll Options
View poll results: Am I making the right choice?
Get the Jackson DK2
11 92%
Get a new guitar.
1 8%
Voters: 12.
Hmm okay,

I am thinking of getting the Jackson DK2M.

I'm currently am playing a Fender FMT HH Custom Tele.

The two are nearly the same price.

I played the Jackson and loved it.

Anywhoo

My point is.

even thought I can get a more expensive guitar, should i still stick to the Jackson?

you get what feels right and sounds right in your hands. if you want want a more expensive guitar, go for it, but if the jackson feels and sounds better to you over the more expensive guitar, go for the jackson. i still vote for the jackson.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Quote by Baby Joel
Which one do you like more? What kind of stuff do you play? Amp? Etc?

I play through a VOX stack amp, I can't recall the full name as it's not in my home right now, that when I play live.

I play pretty much Metal, Rock, Blues.
it will play those categories great. it has Seymour Duncan JB SH-4 Pups, which are versatile. so go for it. if you've played it and it suited your playing style and feels right, get it.
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
if you love it, do not hesitate. you will never put it down, and that is the most important thing to do...
Nationalism: Hungarian cock into Hungarian asses!Chauvinism: Hungarian cock into every ass!
Globalism: Every cock into Hungarian asses!

Rock On!
if you can afford more....explore more before settling with the jackson....you might find something even better......try whatever you can get your hands on in your price range....if they dont feel as good....get the jackson!