Okay, so, I was wondering this today..
If you got banned, is the only thread available when you log in the FOTB?

And if it is, can you even LOOK at other forums/threads?

And if you CAN'T look at other forums/threads, can you log out and look at them? Or does UG ban your IP address as well?

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, I was just curious :P.. lol..
Quote by Smokey Amp
Aren't all voiceovers performed by Morgan Freeman?

I thought that was like a law or something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1KI2Bxcx8M
^^^^ Please watch this! we need more views to win $20 000!
Quote by Hp312
Post the pear and find out

my thoughts exactly
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
You can only see the FOTB, correct. You can't see any others unless you sign out.
Quote by Erik_Aero
You can only see the FOTB, correct. You can't see any others unless you sign out.

Okay, thanks.. that's all I wanted to know..
I just thought since UG can track someone making multiple accounts by tracking IP addresses, they could do the same if you were banned..
Quote by Smokey Amp
Aren't all voiceovers performed by Morgan Freeman?

I thought that was like a law or something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1KI2Bxcx8M
^^^^ Please watch this! we need more views to win $20 000!
Quote by Erik_Aero
That's unfair, I got banned from another form and I can't look at all, not even when logged out. They perma'd me well.
Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear, Post the pear,

DO IT
Fotb?
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
you can only view the FotB when you are logged in, and you can still use the profile system unless you get specifically banned from it (for some reason it doesn't let you click names on posts though) and you can view everything when logged out.

too many times man *shudder* too many times.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.