wrote the song like a year ago. put down the rythem guitar/lyrics and the background guitar first try so i apologize for the bad little riffs in between.
Please comments, whether you hate it or like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWoSDBIkIZM
R.I.P Jerry Garcia (1945)-(1995)

In the winter of '65 we were hungry, just barely alive.

Confederate
Yeah, man. I love the chords, and the way they are played. The melody is good. Good example of how simplicity can do the job.
thanks alott!

Confederate
I don't like the extra plunking in the background, there are sour notes that really through it off. It's a decent little acoustic tune. Tightening it up and work on it and it could be really good. I think getting rid of the plunking for a more smooth lead would be a huge +
LOL@UR GERE!!!1 HURRZ MINE!
Customized Gibson Explorer (Alternative 8)
LTD mp-600
Charvel/Esp hybrid (Alnico 2 pro)
Line 6 Pod X3 Live

Coming Soon: EngL StH Limited Edition
alright thanks alot for the advice i'm sick right now, but i'm planning on making a smoother, cleaner recording in a few days.

Confederate
It sounds great, well played, some things could be louder, and I'm just going to guess, but you either used your web cam mic or a low grade voice mic, becuase it kinda has a bass boom to it, kinda ruins it. I heard the click at the end, so I'm now assuming usb mic, the best way I've found to record acoustic with those is to play your acoustic guitar through your amp(if you can) and record that way. It just gives a cleaner sound.
thanks for the feedback ethan. I'm playing through a pretty, uhh, not so decent mic. It plugs into the mic jack on my computer next to the headphone jack. I do have an electric-acoustic so i can plug into my amp. I'll take your advice and try that one. thanks.

Confederate
Nice. I really liked the chord progression, but the lead seemed really off-key. Maybe try a few less string bends. I thought the vocal work was OK, but you may want to consider taking a couple of lessons. The potential is there, but...

You've got the makings of a pretty good song here, you just need to tighten it up.
C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1195253
cool. it was hard to hear the lyrics. nice job. cetchy. i like the rythem. very jack johnson ish. i thought it all sounded good. simple stuff but it works. i think some harmony vocals would help the chorus part stand out a little more. but it sounds great. good surfing music. rock on man. i would buy an album of this stuff. nice nice nice!

crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=21570507#post21570507
thank you!

Confederate