ya i thought this would fit better n the hardcore forum then metal so...here goes,
who's better, whitechapel or brokencyde?

(whitechapel = deathcore, with complex rythms, breakdowns, and of course, 7-string guitars)

(brokencyde = i dunno...rap with a deathcore singer?, rap synth tracks, simple rythm, and i dont know if they even have guitars....)

i know how stupid this thread is so stop reminding me...(i hate having to constantly provethese things 2 my scene friend...)

also stop calling me emo...my names random emo kill because i want to randomly kill a ****load of emos
Last edited by random-emo-kill at Sep 3, 2009,
whitechapel wins on the basis that they knwo how to play insturments.

But, in the end this thread fails cause it's one of the dumber and more pointless threads i've seen in recent weeks, and thats saying a lot.

I put this right up there with the "I LIKE CHIODOS, BUT THEY ALL SEEM LIKE MEANIES" thread
Quote by alm0st a skat3r
yeah i remember when i had a good conscience. now i dont give a ****

xxx
smoke weed, drink 40's, **** titties
i havent heard whitechapel before, but i have heard brokencyde unfortunately, and i am confident in saying that ANYTHING is better than that excuse for music.

scene kids will listen to anything as long as its seen as cool....
Quote by Stud_Muffin
i havent heard whitechapel before, but i have heard brokencyde unfortunately, and i am confident in saying that ANYTHING is better than that excuse for music.

scene kids will listen to anything as long as its seen as cool....

i don't think scene kids would even listen to brokencyde.
pretty sure the only people who seriously listen to brokencyde(if anyone) are some posers who must have some kind of brain deficiency
Quote by alm0st a skat3r
yeah i remember when i had a good conscience. now i dont give a ****

xxx
smoke weed, drink 40's, **** titties
You'd be surprised how many people listen to brokencyde. I personally hate them (the band, not the people), but whatever floats your boat dude. I was at warped tour this year, and a good amount of people wanted to see them. You can buy tickets for the show, but you can't buy good taste in music.

I fail to see how you can even compare these two bands. It's not even as if they're in the same genre of music. That's like comparing Escape the Fate to Cannibal Corpse or something. It's just not right.

But my vote goes to Whitechapel, even though I'm not a fan.
both bands are terrible

/thread
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.