Washburn WI45F

I literally bought this guitar about 5 days ago (check my feedback) . I am selling it now as I stupidly bought it without realising how little money I had in the bank to pay for the rent. . I love this guitar too, it is absolutely beautiful. It is in mint condition as new. The man I bought it from in Wood Green in North London was given it as a gift but no longer wanted it. It is a stunning guitar, lighter than a les paul with easier upper fret acces. It also comes with a deluxe padded Washburn gig bag.

Here's the spec:

The WI45 features a traditional Idol shape Mahogany body carve which also sports a flame maple top which is attractive and consistent across the models we have in stock.

The neck is solid Mahogany and is set into the body of the guitar which aids resonance, sustain and overall tone of the instrument.

Pick ups are excellent Randall units which are clear and articulate, they clean up nicely when used with distortion and the volume is rolled off and are capable of delivering straight rock tones in spades.

A nice feature of this instrument is the inclusion of Washburn's VCC Voice Contour Control system into the pick up wiring. With this, the guitars two tone pots act as a kind of graduated coil tap which rolls on the tone of full humbuckers at position 10, while in position 1 provides single coil tones. The result is an extremely versatile and capabile guitar which is able to cover a range of styles and tones.

The guitar comes fitted with grover machine heads which are excellent and coupled with the Buzz Feiten tuning system provide a guitar with great tuning stability and accuracy up and down the neck.

The action is low and fast as you would expect with a Washburn.

Specifications
Body: Solid Mahogany
Top: Flamed Maple
Neck: Mahogany Set Neck
Fingerboard: Rosewood
Scale: 24.75"
Inlays: Mother Of Pearl Wing Inlays
Tuners: Grovers 18:1
Pick Ups: Randall, UL Neck, SL Bridge
Controls:
Volume x 2
Tone x 2 (VCC - Single Coil/Humbucker Tone Filter)
3 Way Pick Up Selector
Bridge: Stop Tail with Tune-o-matic bridge
Nut: Standard 43mm
Buzz Feiten: System is Fitted
Origin: Washburn Indonesian Facility
Gig Bag/Case: Washburn Gig Bag Included

Asking price is £250 and the guitar is currently in Cardiff.
Attachments:
!BWgC+s!Bmk~$(KGrHgoOKkYEjlLm(TDiBK(wDHfBHg~~_12.jpg
!BWgDHBw!mk~$(KGrHgoOKi4EjlLmZ,1SBK(wDyOVE!~~_12.jpg
!BWgDHrg!Wk~$(KGrHgoOKkIEjlLmVgL3BK(wD1qzyw~~_12.jpg
Quote by 001 Metalic Demon
it looks like a les paul to me

Quote by dr_92
you look like a les paul to me
bump

Quote by dr_92
any offers?

Quote by dr_92
bump

Quote by dr_92
I'm interested...although my local guitar shop has the same guitar but fitted with SDs, and it's only £320, which seems like a better deal.
If you would go for a trade, my guitars are all metal guitars and I'm trying to get away from that whole image, so we could talk about trading for say, my Ibanez GRG07LTD1-BK4 or BC Rich NJ Warlock or something maybe?
sorry mate. i dont play guitars with tremelo systems and I cannot stand warlocks. I'd be willing to drop the price to say..... £230. Are you sure it is this model with SD's? Because I have had 2 of these and always been the same pickups.

Quote by dr_92
I'd be willing to trade for an MXR EQ and cash but I feel that may be highly unlikely.

Quote by dr_92