Hey i have a boss ME 20 guitar effects board and pedal, however i'm having a problem with the pedal. its says in the manual you have to push the built in exspression pedal down hard to switch from a volume pedal to a wah pedal. well i've put my whole body weight on the pedal and it still won't switch from volume to pedal.

i know the effect isn't screwed up cuz it works in some of the factory patches that it comes with, so i don't think whole system is broken, everything else works great. if you have any advice for me on this problem i would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you so much
Quote by motoxninja
Hey i have a boss ME 20 guitar effects board and pedal, however i'm having a problem with the pedal. its says in the manual you have to push the built in exspression pedal down hard to switch from a volume pedal to a wah pedal. well i've put my whole body weight on the pedal and it still won't switch from volume to pedal.

i know the effect isn't screwed up cuz it works in some of the factory patches that it comes with, so i don't think whole system is broken, everything else works great. if you have any advice for me on this problem i would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you so much

Make sure it's in the toe down position, then lean on it hard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGSwzd-JD0Y

if that doesn't work you may have a busted pedal, so contact Boss and see if they can replace it
Quote by synestershadows
Shai Hulud mother****er.
are you clikcing your toe down like any other wah pedal?

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Is the pedal set that it needs to be pushed really hard because on my ME-50 u can change the amount of force you need to use to change it from volume to wah
Look in troubleshooting somewhere
Gear:
LTD Viper-50
LTD V-250
Line 6 Spider iii 15
Randall RX120R
Boss ME-50
i fixed it, it turned out riffendaisies was right, it was set on the hardest setting to push down. thanks a bunch guys for your help