Hey, I need a bit of help with sweeping.

I can easily do 5 string major and minor sweeps, 3 string sweeps, and I can get a 6 string minor, but a lot slower than the rest, and I can do it all pretty consistantly.

However, I can't incorporate it into music.

I'm trying to learn Dethklok's Thunderhorse and the sweeping part I just can't get. It's....

C ||-12p9--------9-15p12----------12|-17p14----------14-19p16----------16-|-19hb-|
G ||------10---10--------13----13---|-------15----15----------17----17----|------|
Eb||---------9--------------12------|----------14----------------16-------|------|
Bb||--------------------------------|-------------------------------------|------|
F ||--------------------------------|-------------------------------------|------|
C ||--------------------------------|-------------------------------------|------|

I can do it slowly, and work my way up, but I just can't get the switching frets, can anyone help me with this? I also would like to know what fingers you use for each note. It's really starting to piss me off because it's just a simple 3 string sweep, and I just cant get it -.-

Thanks!
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

You mean you can't get the rhythm correctly on the songs that have sweeps in them?
I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag

Quote by Misticalz
You mean you can't get the rhythm correctly on the songs that have sweeps in them?

I just can't play them whatsoever, like I can hit the first one, but once I move, I get unsync'ed
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.

You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

Quote by TheBigProjekt
I just can't play them whatsoever, like I can hit the first one, but once I move, I get unsync'ed

Do you bounce your fingers off once the note is played?
I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag

Quote by Misticalz
Do you bounce your fingers off once the note is played?

Yes, I move my index finger to hit both of the 9's, pull my middle finger off going up to not mute the E, and my pinky because I need to play the 9.
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.

Quote by TheBigProjekt
Yes, I move my index finger to hit both of the 9's, pull my middle finger off going up to not mute the E, and my pinky because I need to play the 9.

I suggest playing it slower and then finding a comfortable way of playing each part. Cut the parts up based on neck position and then after you play 1 part. Play 2 parts and then work your way to doing the entire arpeggio.

You could start by playing just the high E pull-offs until you get them up to speed ,then add the B string note in there and so on. You have to remeber there all the same shape ,the last one people sometimes struggle with because its quite high up the neck and depending on what guitar youve got it mite affect your sweeps. Try having your fretting thumb more in the centre of the neck rather than the "baseball bat" position ,this will make your hand have a more square shape and help you with the last one.
Get a metronome and just play it super slowed down, like REALLY slowed down. Go through the piece with no effects on whatsoever, just played clean. Once you nail it at a slow speed, try increasing it a little bit, then more and more each time.
Fender Lite Ash --> TC Polytune --> Digitech Whammy V --> MXR Phase 90 --> EHX Small Clone --> Strymon Orbit --> TC Flashback X4 --> Rivera R55