This is a pretty tough question. Though roller coasters are about as punx as it gets, I'd have to say that, because the first one is such a Motley Crue type attitude, it is certainly the most punx.

Unlike Green Day, amirite?
Well i guess im required to post this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hzQsvxtLTM
Quote by JohnnyV
I'm pretty sure the feeling i get when i blow my load on my computer screen is a f*ck of a lot different than when i shoot in on my girlfriend's face.

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1
Quote by Lots O' FX
Well i guess im required to post this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hzQsvxtLTM
Video Description: 2008, all comments that don't call him a sell out will be removed ;-)

Now that's how you post a youtube video.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Anybody that enjoys Free Credit Report commercials should be shot in the stomach. No exceptions.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
Anybody that enjoys Free Credit Report commercials should be shot in the stomach. No exceptions.

Bring it on then I ain't skerd.

(I couldn't find a photo of Homer Simpson taking a cannonball to the gut )
If you had I would have made an exception.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Too late.

The only good commercials are the Most Interesting Man in the World commercials.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

He can disarm you with his looks...

or his hands.

Whichever he chooses.

I love the bit where he's got the fox in his arms and he is running from the hunters on horseback in the background.
Last edited by Iluvpowerchords at Sep 6, 2009,
Quote by element4433
Too late.

The only good commercials are the Most Interesting Man in the World commercials.

have you seen the one about rollerblading?
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
His personality is so magnetic that he can't carry credit cards.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano