Quote by joshua122593
That's badass.

Thanks man!

I slapped a dakine sticker on it also, as you can see.
I wanted to paint it black but got impatient.
Last edited by TheAudiophile at Sep 3, 2009,

That's awesome!
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Grrrrrrr.
I'm a bear.
Quote by mental_zer0
You are my favorite UGer bear.
I had a friend that obsessed about paintball, and about his Tippman 98 custom. He would just go on and on and on about it. Now eveytime I see one I want to puke.

But other than that nice marker. I had a little spider compact that worked wonders for me.
i kind of like a foregrip perpendicular to the gun.

p.s. you're gonna want a better hopper if you have a response trigger. Also, not trying to be a dick or anything but you might wanna get rid of that stock. I had that same one, and my mask always got in the way of me lining up my shot; but that's just me.

Nice shroud btw.
Quote by Zombee
I also **** in my moms bathroom once as a kid, but I realized that I wanted to poop in the other bathroom. so I scooped my poop out of the toilet and tried relaying to the other toilet.
Quote by HanTheMan
i kind of like a foregrip perpendicular to the gun.

p.s. you're gonna want a better hopper if you have a response trigger. Also, not trying to be a dick or anything but you might wanna get rid of that stock. I had that same one, and my mask always got in the way of me lining up my shot; but that's just me.

Nice shroud btw.

Haha i know the stock is a pain! And i'm saving up to get the cyclone feeder.
Quote by TheAudiophile
Thanks man!

I slapped a dakine sticker on it also, as you can see.
I wanted to paint it black but got impatient.

Cool customization, bro.

I think it would look better if you did paint it black though.
Goodness gracious me!