So, my band recently recorded some song samples. They are mainly for the purpose of booking shows, but I thought I would post here and get some opinions. The band is Emberic, out of Champaign, IL. Our songs are "Recycle" "Smile Again" and "Beautiful Screams". They can be found at: www.myspace.com/embericband

Crit4crit, and I realize it's hard to form any sort of real opinions based on song clips, but please give them a listen and offer some feedback.
Thanks!
Last edited by CDubDSP at Sep 3, 2009,
Quote by CDubDSP
So, my band recently recorded some song samples. They are mainly for the purpose of booking shows, but I thought I would post here and get some opinions. The band is Emberic, out of Champaign, IL. Our songs are "Recycle" "Smile Again" and "Beautiful Screams". They can be found at: www.myspace.com/embericband

Crit4crit, and I realize it's hard to form any sort of real opinions based on song clips, but please give them a listen and offer some feedback.
Thanks!

I liked the Beautiful Screams sample, it was really cool.

I wouldn't really call you guys Hard Rock, I don't know what you guys are, but I would definitely say you are much harder than Hard Rock and are something else.

Good song though!