Hello Pit. There's been a rumor going around that schools in the US now have accounts to check everything on student's Facebook pages, including messages. Is there any truth to this and if there is, do you have a link? I'm calling shenanigans until I get proof.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Pretty sure there's no way to check messages, not legally anyway.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by walkinbazooka
Pretty sure there's no way to check messages, not legally anyway.

Yea, that's what I thought but people I know have been insisting it's true. I've even Googled it and according to the Almight Google, there is no such thing from what I can see.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

Quote by archangels666
Holy fuck you're stupid.

Dude, I called shenanigans already in the first post. I was just checking with UG.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

not even the POLICE can do that without a warrant. so yea...no way in hell some jerk off tech guy at school is gonna do anything. and even if they do i'm pretty sure we don't have anything to hide. (Except for those stolen and scanned exams from the profs desk)
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Darn, I gave a full report on Government Privacy, and included this topic last year.

私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Quote by mmolteratx
Dude, I called shenanigans already in the first post. I was just checking with UG.

All right, maybe that was a little harsh, but come on. Really?

Facebook would give schools permission to break their Privacy Policy? That would be invasion of privacy. Not to mention there'd be no way for Facebook to know if it was actually a school administrator or not.
Quote by samick007
There's no way that's real. Someone was screwing with you TS.

I figured as much. I've been trying to convince people all day that there's no way but they wouldn't let it go. Mods, close thread please.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

Quote by genghisgandhi
facebook is to conformists for me

genghisandhi = win

jolly good post, ol' chap
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
I jack off onto store aisles, hoping some b*tch will slip and get prego. It's sort of a hobby of mine.
Well, they could have a profile and join your network. Then they could view your profile at least, unless you have it set to private. But there is no way they could view your messages. Those are private.
Quote by genghisgandhi
facebook is to conformists for me

you sir have made my day lol
song stuck in my head today