i didn't see a thread about them, but i did notice them being mentioned but i think they should have their own thread.
being from CT, i'm proud to say that's where Tip The Van is from.
they're a great band and have a big fan base.
they've toured with all sorts of ska bands like reel big fish and streetlight manifesto, and the two singers have been on stage with rbf to sing the female part of "she has a girlfriend now" and they're even part of Big D and the Kids Table as back up singers and are on tour with them and are included in their new music video.
they've done a lot for a local band, and i ****ing love them.
My band mate/room mate is friends with one of them, we should be opening for them soon!
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
awesome dude.
they're all much older than me (i'm 16, they're in their 20s) so i'm not like "friends" with them.
but i did talk to the trombone player Steph at a Big D concert that Nicole and Simone were singing at and we were skanking in the pit.
what are your thoughts, guys?
there has to be more than 3 people here who know/like Tip The Van.
They arnt half bad. I could see myself listening to it.
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
I remember listening to them aggges ago, so i've had another listen and they're pretty good.

The start of ''Passion, Love and Pride'' reminds me of No Comply.
let these flat chords just break your heart...
Quote by soph_bassist!
I remember listening to them aggges ago, so i've had another listen and they're pretty good.

The start of ''Passion, Love and Pride'' reminds me of No Comply.

definitely
I was good friends with their ex-saxophonist a long time ago. One of their guitar players didn't particularly like me or my girlfriend at one point, and I feel a little bad about it. That's about all I have to do with them. They make fun music.
Quote by RockThe40oz
Talking about bands you already know can get pretty boring... finding new music is always more interesting.

Unfortunately, I don't think I've found any new bands from this forum that I actually enjoyed in a long time.

Did you check out MASSHYSTERI?
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Quote by whyvern
Did you check out MASSHYSTERI?

Yeah... I'd probably really like them if it was in English. The music isn't quite exciting enough for me to want to listen to on its own, so I'd need either the sing-along quality or insightful lyrics to really get into it. Neither of which I can get if I can't understand what they're saying.
Quote by RockThe40oz
Yeah... I'd probably really like them if it was in English. The music isn't quite exciting enough for me to want to listen to on its own, so I'd need either the sing-along quality or insightful lyrics to really get into it. Neither of which I can get if I can't understand what they're saying.

i agree. it's more difficult to get into a song if you have no idea what they're saying
I just saw them earlier tonight, and was amazed again.
bought a cd that i had previously pirated and got them all to sign it for me.
also saw less than jake there too.
pretty awesome show.
Quote by RockThe40oz
Talking about bands you already know can get pretty boring... finding new music is always more interesting.

Unfortunately, I don't think I've found any new bands from this forum that I actually enjoyed in a long time.
Against Me! is in your top listened artists on last.fm

I don't think the forum is the problem here
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by axeslash
Against Me! is in your top listened artists on last.fm

I don't think the forum is the problem here

SUHHHH-NAPPP!
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!