just found it online, such an intense album, its chill, but intense at the same time, went kinda experimental on this one...

Amazing, all their albums are different genres...
MY Music
AMPS:
Chute CC-04 2x12
GUITARS:
Fender American Deluxe Strat SSS (with DG-20's)
Martin Dx-1
PEDALS:
Big Muff Pi Tone Wicker
Keeley Mod Bluesdriver
Holy Grail Plus Reverb
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal
You report them so a mod might move it to help them out. If anything, it will let the guy/girl know not to post this stuff in this forum anymore. that's why the forums are separate, to keep things organized. it's not like reporting someone bans them. it's a helpful tool for the mods to better care for the forums without having to scour through every single post.
"Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. " Take a looksie.
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Quote by timeconsumer09
You report them so a mod might move it to help them out. If anything, it will let the guy/girl know not to post this stuff in this forum anymore. that's why the forums are separate, to keep things organized. it's not like reporting someone bans them. it's a helpful tool for the mods to better care for the forums without having to scour through every single post.

Agreed. Works for me.

Thanks!

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
Quote by timeconsumer09
*reported* for wrong forum.

You would be better off going here: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4

The Bands & Artists forum. just helping you out.

This

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.