Ok, so I headed back to my locker from p.e. to find that my locker was broken into and my Blackberry Pearl 8100 was stolen. Its about 85bucks used, 130 new. I've only got around 150bucks to spend but am only hoping to spend 110 for a new one.

I'm either thinking of getting a new Blackberry pearl 8100 or a diff phone. I'm asking U.G. to tell me some other phones that are good.

Must be clear sounding.
AT&T
75-125 $

Please I don't know what phone to get, since this one will have to last me from now to the end of high school =(
Quote by Royal Celebi
Not allowed to whip out my dick in the middle of class. Ludicrous.

Quote by ratracekid111
Is that even Possible?!?!?

Quote by ilovepepsi
can i go blind by eating purple
get a curve
the full keyboard is awesome
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
dont get Iphone, they get **** service

and inb4 who was phone
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
i have a pearl, i'd say go for that as long as youre willing to pay the 50 (i think) dollar a month service charge
Ya, well i had a Blackberry Pearl 8100 the Red colored, kinda sucks had all my contact info and stuff. I think i'm gonna just buy a new one. It had Rollerball issues, and i was gonna spend like 16 bucks replacing the keyboard. Found a few going for 90bucks on ebay, black with mms, and my phone didn't have that. idk, i'll probably be looking for a week before i decide but most likely i will just buy a new one...Now i gotta just go back locate all the numbers, add the info...and figure out how i'm supposed to retrieve my friends numbers when they don't have text, and they go to another school....Boy this is gonna be a pain in the ass. 51 numbers =(
Quote by Royal Celebi
Not allowed to whip out my dick in the middle of class. Ludicrous.

Quote by ratracekid111
Is that even Possible?!?!?

Quote by ilovepepsi
can i go blind by eating purple