Page 1 of 2
I don't know if i should make these threads, but another one of my friends died today. His name was Cody Brown and was one of the chillest guys ever. He was so much fun to be around right until today. He made everyone's life so much more fun to have. So... R.I.P Cody... You'll be in our hearts forever man.
Want something that looks like spam but is actually legit?! Well I have the thing for you. Nah dude, I actually get legit MS points from this and do like 2 surveys and you can get about 400.

http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=EmoSlayer
Quote by Aerokizzombie
the pit does not care

You're an asshole.

My condolences to OP; he's in a better place now.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Quit having your friends die and stuff.

but seriously, sorry for your loss.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
RIP
it's always sad when a friend dies...
Quote by thanksgiving
That is quite unique...

Quote by navarreguitaris
What? She said "just solder it back together"?

Quote by JacobTheMe

"Hey guys check out this cool penis!"

LOL
People die on the internet all the time. I wont say RIP because its meaningless but i will say that is a regrettable loss for you i imagine.
My condolences man.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
It was a four wheeler wreck. He had a fractured skull and much other stuff dealing with his brain.
Want something that looks like spam but is actually legit?! Well I have the thing for you. Nah dude, I actually get legit MS points from this and do like 2 surveys and you can get about 400.

I'm so sorry, TS.

私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.

Sorry, man. My cousin died two weeks ago
Last edited by D&DLover at Sep 3, 2009,
im sorry. i can only imagine how that could feel. "Only the good die young"
Fender MIM Standard lefty strat (midnight wine, sexy i know)
Vox DA15
Quote by rock.meet Slash
oh yes but do they have....THE PIT?

Quote by rickmeister
Stealing is cool again? Sweet, I'm gonna rob a Subway brb
It was a four wheeler crash Fretsonfire, and The Fight Club reference made me laugh.

Quote by Emo-Slayer
It was a four wheeler crash Fretsonfire, and The Fight Club reference made me laugh.

But the videos didn't? You're mean.

Seriously though, sorry for your loss.
I wish I could say I feel for you, but I can't (I have not lost a relative or even a friend in years). I do give my condolences to you, his other friends, and his family. It must have been quite a shock.
Ibanez RG120
Schecter C-1 Classic
Bugera 6262 w/ Mesa Boogie Rectifier 4x12
Morley Bad Horsie Wah
Boss DD-7
Boss MT-2 (Keeley modded)

GODDAMMIT I need a G Decimator...
Quote by Emo-Slayer

I hoped it would

If you need anything, PM me okay? Oh and hugging thread, we know how to make things even a tiny bit better when they're horrible.
Sorry man, I feel for you.

My friend died last year in a house fire (his parents had a party, got drunk, and managed to put the house up in flames). He was thirteen when he died.

My uncle was also diagnosed with bone cancer today, and apparently has about 6 months to live.

my condolonces to TS but why make a thread about something like this on the pit, or really anywhere on UG, i mean, its kinda stupid telling it to people why you don't know or don't know you. kinda gives the impression you're seeking attention (not saying you are, just saying that it gives the impression).
whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote by EJD
Reminds me of that drunkard who ran out of beer... he was so desperate, he drank furniture polish.

He came to a horrible end... but a beautiful finish.
Quote by matt360
my condolonces to TS but why make a thread about something like this on the pit, or really anywhere on UG, i mean, its kinda stupid telling it to people why you don't know or don't know you. kinda gives the impression you're seeking attention (not saying you are, just saying that it gives the impression).

Dude come on, let him express his feelings..
Quote by Emo-Slayer
It was a four wheeler wreck. He had a fractured skull and much other stuff dealing with his brain.

Oh man, that's terrible.

Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Jagmaster
Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (Modified)
Crafter D-8

DOD FX50-B > EHX Little Big Muff > Digitech Whammy 4 >
Dunlop Cry Baby > Zoom G3 > Boss DD-7 > Digitech Digiverb

Orange OR-15
Marshall Valvestate VS100
Quote by wizards?
His name was Cody Brown...

Sorry TS, it'll get better with time, but let yourself mourn, it's totally acceptable to show how you're feeling, everyone's been there.

His name, was Cody Brown.
sorry about your loss rbo, i know how it feels to lose someone. may he rip.
Gonna make the mountains be my home....

"A box of rain will ease the pain and love will see you through"-Robert Hunter
Wait, what do you mean by another friend?

Check sig. One late last year, and one this summer. All were good people really not deserving of this. Drugs got one though. He mixed a bunch of uppers and downers.

My condolences. I had a really good friend of mine get hit by a drunk driver. She was 15 when she died. I know how you feel.
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.
I'm so sorry... Can't even imagine how much it would suck to lose a good friend. My condolences.
Sorry to hear that man. My thoughts go out to you, your friends your family and his friends and family, and everybody else involved.
Quote by rabidguitarist
You have to wrap the fabric widthways around your body, and safetypin the top corners to your moustache.

Quote by m.f.k.r
Because coheed sounds like they had their balls kicked in through their ass and pulled out their mouth.
Man.....no homo.

Sorry to hear that.
This space has been intentionally left blank.
Page 1 of 2