I haven't found anything like this in the Pit, so I thought I'd take the initiative and start a thread myself. Wouldn't it be cool to share the odd and bizarre things that occur in our dreams? If you have a weird/funny/scary/etc. dream then post here please!

I'll start off. Please keep it one dream at a time, once a week.

In this dream, there is a genocide that occurs. It starts with me and another kid, apparently we're best friends. I am not of the group of people being killed but my friend is. The group is forced to walk out of town and into the desert where they will be disposed of. Knowing this, I disguise myself as if I am part of this group, I want to be with my friend and help him escape into the next town.

So we're walking for days and I tell my friend that there is this HUGE tree in the desert. For whatever reason my gut tells me to take him there. It takes another day to travel towards this tree. We are laughing within the safety that escaping provides us, but we know there are guards hot on our trail. So we get to this tree and feel safe for no reason.

The guards find us and grab me knowing that I am not to be killed. They then procede to shoot my friend as I scream with tears coming from my eyes.

So yeah, REALLY WEIRD. I don't know why I'd have this sort of dream when I haven't in like..years. Please share!

[Please excuse the lack of indents, I'm not quite sure how to use this message box >__>. And if there is already a thread like this, sigh, just direct me towards it please?]
Member #40 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09 to join.
Last edited by nivlarama at Sep 3, 2009,
There's a thread on this.....
E-Married to Eddie4President

ARMENIAN

Quote by VANGELIS!
Ya, my mom walked in on me taking a **** into my coffee mug when I was 23. There was a spider in the bathroom and I was too scared to go in

Quote by angusfan16
I'll join. I have a vagina.
I dreamed that TS used the searchbar, then it turned into a nightmare upon entering this thread. True story.
I can't be screwed to go into detail, but I had a dream last night in which I, and my friends were all drawn like South Park characters, and we were all in a South Park like world. Basically, it involved me, and one other friend trying to meet Dream Theater without a backstage pass. It mainly involved us sneaking through the weird studio trying to find an entrance to the 'road to Dream Theater'. We failed in the end, and the cops showed up and arrested us, due to a lying guard who told us he'd let us through...
I had a dream, i woke up.
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
yea its way too much for my little stick lol
I had this 3 part dream involving the story from Fallout 3, a colony in South America that looked like The DGD Death Star album cover, Tom Delonge, The dude with the parrot from GI Joe, my dog, Cedric Bixler-Zavala, a zombie apocolypse, blowing up a bridge, and a subway station.
Last night i dreamt i was in a famous reggee band playing drums and half the crowd loved me and half hated me. The promoter told me this on stage and i started goading the audience about this.
Quote by BK202
I had this 3 part dream involving the story from Fallout 3, a colony in South America that looked like The DGD Death Star album cover, Tom Delonge, The dude with the parrot from GI Joe, my dog, Cedric Bixler-Zavala, a zombie apocolypse, blowing up a bridge, and a subway station.

I demand this be told to the masses. It involves The Mars Volta, so it can't possibly suck.
I had a dream that would day my 3 little children would live in a world where they are not judged by the color of their skin, but the content of their character
Quote by 'Leviathan'
I demand this be told to the masses. It involves The Mars Volta, so it can't possibly suck.

Okay, here it goes. Part one:

It starts off with me and several thousand others from around the world preparing for the Zombie apocolypse by heading down to Brazil somewhere, where a vault-like colony has been set up. (Basically that's where part one ended, I took a 20 minute nap on my couch)

Part 2:
Soon after daily life has been established, a zombie virus begins to tear through this closely-knit jungle community. My dog and I saught shelter with others in an arms vault, including Tom Delonge, Cedric Bixler-Zavala, and that dude from GI Joe with the parrot. After arming ourselves thoroughly, we fought our way out of the massive complex. There was one bridge left, and it was already rigged to blow just in case. (there are a lot more details here that I'm too lazy to write). The GI Joe guy with the parrot finds the detonator in the shack across the bridge, along with a truck. Cedric And I fought off the zombie hoard while Tom and the parrot guy went to blow the bridge. They realized that the charges weren't fully activated AND the truck wasn't functional. Cedric swung down like a spider monkey to quickly activate the charge, and my shotgun had run out of ammo. (My alarm clock woke me up here)

Part 3: Cedric is about to fall, and I'm out of ammo as all hope seems lost. I decided to save Cedric, as he's my idol and he had a full functioning gun. I grabbed his arm, pulled him up, and we ran. The details get hazy here, as they detonated the bridge while we were still on it. Propelled forward by the blast, we barely made it. We were safe, and the zombies couldn't get us. There's a block in my memory here, and I wound up in Chicago fighting zombies in the subway tunnels. Then, out of nowhere, the zombies stop attacking and flee. Being the only survivors left in the world possibly, we were curious about what it was but glad. We all sat down in the now defunct section of the subway station where there used to be a cafe, and just sat. That's how it ended.

Edit: I give the plot of this dream a 5 out of 10
But a 10/10 because Cedric's in it
Last edited by BK202 at Sep 3, 2009,
i once had a dream that i was a soldier in world war one and then out of nowhere Slash came out and started beating me up with his guitar and then somehow i found myself swimming in the water temple from the Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of Time. Very random.
I had a dream last night that me and my friends were driving through some countryside, then the guy driving lost control, so some dude who i sort of knew but not (i don't remember ever meeting him in real life, but in the dream i sort of knew him) took control of the wheel and he was dressed in Russian soldier gear, but for some reason he couldn't operate the gears, so this girl i know (who i have mixed feelings for) sat on his lap and helped him with the gears, kind of wierd, it wasn't bad but just surreal, i can't quite remember the conclusion, i think my brother was in it at some point but not too sure.

I have had many more which are alot more epic, i will think of some tomorrow and may report back if it have a wierd one tonight.

Quote by BK202
*dream*

That was amazing.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Last edited by donender at Sep 3, 2009,
1) I had a dream that at our ski hill, one of my good friends and our dads went skiing. Then in my favourite bush run, a massive green Abominable Snowman comes out and chases us. We all sprint to the car, which my friend drives (It was weird, we were 14 at the time) then he drives us off a cliff and everyone dies but me, and I was crippled.

2) Making out with Natalie Portman in my backyard
Quote by N_J_B_B

My first lolstack!
had a few

1. everything was made of lego (people to), me and two friends robbed a bank using dynamite, took all the gold coins and then made a get away in our lego truck.

2. i was a jigsaw piece with the terminator chasing after me
Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.
when i was youngeri fell asleep on the couch then i dreamed that i woke up in the middle of the night and the ghost heads of the backstreet boys were hovering around me and then i woke up
Originally Posted by TeenBite
Pfft, you all with your big shredding solos. I just play pinch harmonics, then play the same note again without a pinch harmonic. Everyone is like "teh fook?!".
I had a dream where ducks were tied to me feet and they could run at the speed of sound. Then raiders (the fallout 3 kind) heard about my ducks and tried to kill me when i was asleep. But, the ducks woke up and ran (still attached to my feet). Then i woke up.
Good times.
I play Bass and Drums, the instruments that are made fun of

"And there shall be a boy of such extrordinary rhythm section power, that he shall smite all 6-stringed elitists that stand before him"- Nostradamus
i dreamed i had some friends round then i had sex with an ex girlfriend in front of them all. i then stepped outside to see the milkman stealing my phone so i chased him and beat him up

I dreamed about the movie Requiem for a Dream because that's a movie that I watched for with one of my best friends and so it kinda means a lot in terms of it's sentimental value.

Something about how everything ended up alright in the dream, even though it didn't end up alright in the actual movie.

I think it has to do with my good friend going off to college and two other of my friends going to St. Andrews and Edinburgh College.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Quote by metal_al73
i dreamed i had some friends round then i had sex with an ex girlfriend in front of them all. i then stepped outside to see the milkman stealing my phone so i chased him and beat him up

You have got some demons

I wish I could dream that cool