Whats up UG,

Alright, so let's see if anyone in UG's has or deserves a PhD. Anyways, a few days ago.. Monday, actually, I had a brutal earache in which afterwards I ended seeing a doctor. She told me my ear was 'angry', red, and about to pop. So she gave me Amoxicillin to treat it. I've been taking three a day as directed since Monday, and I have take it until Monday which equals a week.
But, I'm a bit worried about my right ear (the ear the earache happened on) because the pitch is lower than my left! I first noticed that the day the earache happened, I mentioned it to the doctor but she didn't really say anything about it so I didn't think anything of it. It's been three days, and in those three days the pitch has been lower than normal. All and any music I listen to sounds off and out of tune and it's really bugging the sh*t out of me. I really hope it isn't damaged permanently because then it'll be annoying and frustrating to write and listen to music. Today, my right ears level has been overpowering my left, or so it seems. Meaning, it's gotten worse.
Anyone know what's goin' on here?!

Thanks,
Metallirock08.
R.I.P. Witold "Vitek" Kiełtyka and Dimebag Darrell.

My Gear:
Dean Two-Tone Razorback
LTD MH-50 w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DK2 Dinky
Ibanez RG350MDX
Line 6 120w Spider III
Marshall MG30DFX
Roland Cube 30w
Go back to the doctors. She'll take it seriously once you tell her its been like that for 3 days with no improvement.
Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?

Quote by preludetowar
Go back to the doctors. She'll take it seriously once you tell her its been like that for 3 days with no improvement.

We have a winner!
Hmm, it may be a symptom of aids.
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
yea its way too much for my little stick lol
Quote by metallirock08
All and any music I listen to sounds off and out of tune

Have you been on a binge of strictly jimi hendrix at woodstock?