I have tried looking at Aria's website and have not been able to find it. Maybe I just fail at searching but I would like to know what this is.

Don't quote me on this, but it looks similar to Cliff Burton's Aria, which is an Aria Pro II SB-1000. Except his had a single soap bar.
Quote by pwrmax
Don't quote me on this, but it looks similar to Cliff Burton's Aria, which is an Aria Pro II SB-1000. Except his had a single soap bar.

It definitely not; pup config, body shape, headstock and electronics aren't right.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
It's not mine, but I am considering buying it so I was hoping to get some more info on it. It looks nice to me, but I won't know for sure until I play it.
They are looking to trade for either an Ipod or some car stereo equipment.... it gives me the impression that the owner may not actually play. I happen to have an extra head unit and an amp/sub-woofer that I never put in my car sitting in storage so I am going to see if he'll go for it.
Quote by zeroncali
They are looking to trade for either an Ipod or some car stereo equipment.... it gives me the impression that the owner may not actually play. I happen to have an extra head unit and an amp/sub-woofer that I never put in my car sitting in storage so I am going to see if he'll go for it.

that sounds like it would be a steal

nice one
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Yeah, I am hoping he will go for it. It would be a double win for me. I would be getting a (hopefully) awesome instrument while simultaneously clearing out some space in my Dad's storage unit.
I don't know what it is, but its sexy as ****. And it looks like it might be a nice one, and for an iPod... Hell I'd just buy another iPod just to trade him for it. Because it looks like its worth considerably more than $350
Quote by C0_0kie
guitar solo - "meh, every song got one"
bass solo - "OMGZ0R U IS PRO MENZ"

Quote by lucertia.
fapfapfapfapfapfap

burgerburgerburgerburger

Quote by DeAd-RiP
Sir I would like to sex your bass.
Dont quote me on this but it looks like an IGB i have one its a good instrument especially for starting on got it pretty cheap from a mate who couldnt pay his rent xD
Guitar Gear
Guitar: Ibanez GRG140 (black)
Amp:Peavey Vypyr 75

Bass Gear
Bass: Fender P-bass MIM,Peavey Millenium 5 BXP (x2),Epiphone Thunderbird
Amp:Ampeg PF500 w PF210 cab
Pedals: ODB-3,Big Muff.