Well today i was channel surfing (i dont normally watch the view) and i found tha they were discussing the g spot (i dont think a big section on it but they kept bringing it up through the episode)

So from this i'm baffled do they really talk about that stuff? i thought the view was a bunch of old ladies (except woopie) talking about what sucks these days.
I have never seen more than 5 seconds of that crap show. Bunch of stupid old bitches talking about irrelevant trash(not that the g spot is irrelevant though, i found it for lots of girls who had no idea they had one)
Last edited by Tempoe at Sep 4, 2009,
Quote by iamawsomeguitar
Well today i was channel surfing (i dont normally watch the view) and i found tha they were discussing the g spot (i dont think a big section on it but they kept bringing it up through the episode)

So from this i'm baffled do they really talk about that stuff? i thought the view was a bunch of old ladies (except woopie) talking about what sucks these days.

Exactly. They're old and senile. Have you actually listened to half the crap they say?

Don't. I tried once. I wanted to kill myself just knowing that people that moronic exist in this world.
that show is the definition of crap
"You Laugh at me for Being Different. I laugh at you for all Being the Same."

Girls I want to Intercourse
Jessica Alba
Oprah
Girlicious (each of them)
Betty White
Quote by RinestoneCowboy
You're such a gentleman.

I do what I can.
I want men to make a show and go on tv to talk about g spots and see how the world likes that.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by archangels666
Exactly. They're old and senile. Have you actually listened to half the crap they say?

Don't. I tried once. I wanted to kill myself just knowing that people that moronic exist in this world.

+ ****ING INFINITY!