I have made some threads about what guitar or pickups to get and everyone has said what amp do i have. I have a Behringer V-tone GMX 210.

So is this amp good enough just for home use? I seem to like it and get very little feedback and its good for clean (which is soo bright and completely feed back less) and great for distortion ?(which has a little bit of feedback)
You can get a way better amp then that. You may have to pay a little more but anything behringer makes is basically garbage. Guitar wise anyway. Try line6. Decent practice amps for cheap.
I haven't tried a Behringer I really liked. Maybe you do like it.

But if you like it, ignore everyone on UG, because all that matters when you play in your home (when it comes to tone, not technique) is if YOU like it
Quote by 5150addict
You can get a way better amp then that. You may have to pay a little more but anything behringer makes is basically garbage. Guitar wise anyway. Try line6. Decent practice amps for cheap.

however don't get a line6 spider III (or 4, though im not sure about 4 because its somewhat new). I would recommend a Peavey vypyr...much better.
Set Up:
Guitars:
Schecter Hellraiser C-1FR
ESP LTD EX-401
AMP: Peavey Vypyr Tube 60W
Sanpera Footpedal
Quote by mamosa
I haven't tried a Behringer I really liked. Maybe you do like it.

But if you like it, ignore everyone on UG, because all that matters when you play in your home (when it comes to tone, not technique) is if YOU like it

definitely, If YOU like the tone then it's a good amp. I wouldnt change until you have the money to buy a good tube amp, dont pay for a spider or vypyr (even though i love mine as a practice amp) wait until you have the $$$ then try out a LOT of amps before making the decision to upgrade. I tried probably 15 amps before i realized that the 6505+ was the amp for me, and I knew as soon as i played it. but if YOU'RE happy with your tone then F*ck what what everyone else thinks and play your behringer like there's no tommorow.
I have a Behringer practice amp that I used for years before I got my own decent amp. I really enjoyed it. I could model with mine to an extent, and that was fun.

Imo, I think that they're great for home use, but ultimately, it's what you like. You can listen to us dumbass guitarists all day long, but in the end, if it does what you want it to do, then it's good for you.

Don't let anyone tell you that your taste in tone is any worse than theirs.
Axes;
Ibanez S Prestige (Bubinga Top)
ESP LTD MH-103
Ibanez GiO with DiMarzio D-Activator X's!
'96(ish) Fender Stratocaster

Amps;
Mesa Boogie Road King II
Fender '65 Reissue

Joe Satriani's Group

Stop the Pick Gnomes!
Behringers are definetly shotty. a lot can be pretty lame, but an occasional one will sound absolutely amzing. I would try looking at some Bugeras.
-LTD Alexi 600
-LTD MH-100 QM
-Schecter Omen 6
-B-52 AT-112
Quote by My Father
So is this guitar Mexican made or human made? Wait, shit, that was really racist wasn't it?

My shitty covers: http://www.youtube.com/simpleben09
I had a Behringer amp. It was fine. I was actually playing my strat through it. But it died on me. The way I see it is it's your money. You're satisfied with your tone. That's not a problem, especially if your playing in your bedroom. I personally think guitars are more important since that's what you play. Amps only amplify what you play. I want a best guitar to play on. I play guitar because I love to play, not because I love to listen to myself.
I'm going to go with everyone who's telling you to stick with what's already working.

Some of us, like me, can't keep our money in our pockets and end up with overkill setups for just playing at home. If you can save the money and still be as happy as those of us who're poor then you should do it.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
Actually, if it's strict bedroom playing and you're willing to work with pedals, you could get the Vox AC4TV. 10" speaker in the combo with a built in attentuator (Probably mispelled that). up to 4 wats, but can go down to 1/4th wats.
there not bad amps. if your just playing at home or jamming it should be fine. its up to you really. if you like the amp then u dont need to change it. ive used the same marshall amp (mg10cd) for playing at home for years and its sounds good enough for that and i dnt feel that i need to change because i like the sound it makes