Let me know what you guys think!

All the parts are Fender with the exception of the pickups, which are Seymour Duncan JB Model SH-4 and Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates SH-PG1. Custom finished it myself.

I'll post some pictures of my Custom Tele after some feedback on this!
my lord...looking sweet
is it reversed headstock?
Finish is sweet. I'd just make it a little...stronger, more powerful. But lookin' good
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
It's a lefty neck, so the markers are actually on the other side of the neck which isn't very useful hahah but doesn't change anything really. It plays amazingly, and sounds just as good!
Looks amazing!!!!!
Great job!

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
Beautiful..l
Quote by LordBishek
Vibrators, Schmibrators. They can't ignore my girth.
Thanks!

-Side note- For anyone who's interested, I posted this in the classifieds too for sale

nice! good job!

how much for it?
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
Nicely done! How much are you asking?
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
^brock i checked the gear ads...$900
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
Selling it for $900. I hate to part with it, it's a awesome guitar, but I'm trying to get myself an Orange Dual Terror and I need a new cab, so I'm parting with a ton of old gear to upgrade, and right now I don't really NEED 3 guitars as nice as they are to have hahah.
That looks awesome! Did you mod a strat or did you build this custom from the ground up? I love dual humbucker strats, I'm building one myself actually.
Thanks!

Built it from the ground up, and let me tell you, getting the original finish off of this body was SUCH a hassle, had some sort of fiber glass finish on it. It was a nasty traffic cone orange hahah. The nut it just your standard bone nut.

I'm extremely happy with the way it came out though, especially for a first =)
Quote by aokd00d
Thanks!

Built it from the ground up, and let me tell you, getting the original finish off of this body was SUCH a hassle, had some sort of fiber glass finish on it. It was a nasty traffic cone orange hahah. The nut it just your standard bone nut.

I'm extremely happy with the way it came out though, especially for a first =)

Oh wow, what body did you use? I've got a squier bullet strat that I'm working off of (alder body), but eventually, like a few years down the road, I'd like to get ahold of a mahogany body routed for an OFR trem.
The body is alder, grabbed it from one of my dad's friends, he just had it laying around and didn't want it for anything. I'll post some pictures of my Tele soon, personally I like it better than this, but I just like Tele's better in general hahah. Not a huge fan of mahogany tone wise, but that would be pretty cool hah.
Last edited by aokd00d at Sep 5, 2009,