We are a two man band, out of the Sacramento area. Looking for a little bit of attention and feedback. We have been writing music together for about 3 years now, just starting to post songs. Most of them are new, and we plan to get into a recording studio soon and stop doing all of the Demo's from home. Hopefully, self release a demo.

We're looking for a band to play an acoustic show with, if you're interested and in the area let us know.

Major influences : Brand New. Silversun Pickups. Smashing Pumpkins. Manchester Orchestra. Radiohead. Deftones.

-Aaron and Mitch (Asylum Under Fire)
San Francisco is fantastic. the others i listened too... hmmm... well not as good as San Francisco.

What would make it better? Variety. Most of your songs are just one chord structure repeated, i know a lot of songs are going for a ambient feel, and it does work. just personally i like more variety in my songs. But as background music its great.

San Francisco sounds like a big post-rock opening, really you need to go into a distorted whirl of guitars with at the end with drums if possible!. I can hear it working very well

Feel free to check out my stuff (in sig) if you have the time.

Thanks

Dan
Quote by dstone16321
San Francisco is fantastic. the others i listened too... hmmm... well not as good as San Francisco.

What would make it better? Variety. Most of your songs are just one chord structure repeated, i know a lot of songs are going for a ambient feel, and it does work. just personally i like more variety in my songs. But as background music its great.

San Francisco sounds like a big post-rock opening, really you need to go into a distorted whirl of guitars with at the end with drums if possible!. I can hear it working very well

Feel free to check out my stuff (in sig) if you have the time.

Thanks

Dan

Thank you kind sir.

we're liking the stuff you have on your page, we'll be sure to add.