If it says floyd rose on it then it's am original floyd rose, or atleast mine does.

As for the guitar i havn't a clue what it is.
Looks like a Jackson headstock, but just a standard modded strat body. Probably a custom build.
looks like a home painted guitar to me. could be pretty much anything, but could be good for modding or something.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
looks like a cheap copy with a floyd.
open it up and look at the pickups maybe?

also, any indication as to where it was made?
I love white guitars!
Looks like a knock off of the Hot Rod Flames Dinky...i'm pretty sure that's a Hondo logo on the nckplate.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by nospacesallowed
Looks like a Jackson headstock, but just a standard modded strat body. Probably a custom build.

i agree. the headstock defo looks like a jackson and the body doesnt seem as edgy as ibanez, jackson, etc. prob fat strat body with a jackson neck or somethin like that.
might be a warmouth build type thing, i remember seeing that headstock in the options.
~Defiant~
I think it's a home finished production guitar. Someone probably just painted over the headstock as well obscuring the logo although I can't tell for sure by pics.
If you're really curious and the headstock looks like refinish to you.... you could remove all the headstock HW and try some stripper on the face, gently removing the added finish. You might be rewarded with the original finish underneath and the MFRs Logo still present! (I'm assuming the home finisher didn't strip the guitar just refinished over it!)
Moving on.....
if you are going to go flames....then GO FLAMES!
Attachments:
v_p_16c.jpg
7 string Legion 7 > 6 Do mosh pits warm your heart? Then become a SECOND RATE CITIZEN.....better than the worst!
Quote by steven seagull
Looks like a knock off of the Hot Rod Flames Dinky...i'm pretty sure that's a Hondo logo on the nckplate.

Yep, the seagull-duck-thing is right.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Big money. Its a Steve Vai custom that was briefly offered for sale in the 80's. It went the way of the '57 Chevy tailfin guitar. It had a brake light that flashed when you depressed the trem.
Quote by Casketcreep
That is ridiculously ugly.
Do people actually pay money for them?
7 string Legion 7 > 6 Do mosh pits warm your heart? Then become a SECOND RATE CITIZEN.....better than the worst!