Page 1 of 4
Following on from this thread:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1129464&page=1&pp=20

Thanks to all you awesome people in The Pit, my band The Fury won the competition to play a support slot for esOterica at the O2 Shepherd's Bush Empire, which will be the biggest, and most awesome venue we've played at yet, and hopefully open up some great opportunities.
You guys that actually took the time to help out a fellow Pit-goer in need have made me very proud to be part of these forums, and for that, I thank you so much.

We shall be playing the gig on the 13th September (yep, that's like a week away), and it seems right for me to invite you all to it. We will be thanking/dedicating a song to you guys too. It would definitely be very cool to get the set on Youtube or something, and tickets are only £5, available at this link:
http://www.o2shepherdsbushempire.co.uk/eventdetails.php?showid=9183

If you can't make it, then we have lots of London dates in October too anyway, but it would be really special to see you lot at this one and meet some of you folks.

You guys made this happen, and we should definitely hang out, celebrate and get drunk afterwards or something...

-EDIT- 19/09/09 - Gig was awesome! Here's video ONE from the show:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDt4Vpqx9jI
Last edited by Steve The Plank at Sep 19, 2009,
Nice one man.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Woo!
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Nice one guys! Enjoy the gig!

Ibanez RG1550 with Bareknuckle Nailbombs and Mothers Milk
1976 Gibson SG Standard
Peavey 6505
Framus 2x12 (V30s)

Well that's my good deed for the year out the way, now to go hit-and-run old ladies during my driving lesson.

The karmic balance must be restored otherwise the impartial mediator perk is useless!
Last edited by LordBishek at Sep 4, 2009,
Quote by LordBishek
Well that's my good deed for the year out the way, now to go hit-and-run old ladies during my driving lesson.

The karmic balance must be restored otherwise the impartial mediator perk is useless!

fallout?

edit: Damn
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Quote by Limaj_daas
^ Hahaha, Fallout 3 Reference.

Quote by thorbor
fallout?

I'm proud of you, lads.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Wait a minute... the Purple Turtle gig is going to be the gig of your life, cos you get to play alongside me

RULE BRITANNIA

Now chow down on my penis

Edit: I meant in a you scratch my back sort of way. That came off pretty aggressive, sorry Good luck with the show too.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Last edited by Zero-Hartman at Sep 4, 2009,
Congrats!

I'd celebrate with you, but unfortunately I've quit drinking and I'm not in jolly, old England.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Nice man, glad to have voted

Quote by LordBishek

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Don't make me come up there! I've already been up to Scotland once this week, 'd rather not again.

Have you?
Poor thing. Did you manage to get out without having any of your major organs stolen?
RULE BRITANNIA
Yay! I helped someone get something awesome!

Awesome your band got the gig
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
awesome man,

Can you link me to some of you're song's.

I voted but I didn't end up hearing any.
a little lost.....
Congrats!

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
congrats man! Glad i voted
Tim.

You have entered the Twilight Zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use this key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams' creation
Enter this world of imagination
Well done, I may actually go if I'm allowed (unlikely).

But yeah, awesome, play your heart out!
Quote by wesselbindt
Then you should try dangerfapping. It involves fapping till ur halfway there, and then calling ur mom or dad to your room, and than try to cum before he/she enters your room. It's an incredible rush.
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Have you?
Poor thing. Did you manage to get out without having any of your major organs stolen?

Went to Guitar Guitar in Glasgow to try expensive basses to spend my record label advance on when I get it.

Also my Uncle's 50th, but that's not important.
I'd go and see you if I lived a bit nearer,

But congrats!
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Well done!
But even if you get famous, I'll remember you as the guy who pwned n00bs who were foolish enough to give out details of people other than themselves... :p
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Went to Guitar Guitar in Glasgow to try expensive basses to spend my record label advance on when I get it.

Also my Uncle's 50th, but that's not important.

Ah right. Anything take your fancy?
RULE BRITANNIA
Awesome man, we'll see you then! You'd better do a HUGE shout-out to the pit by the way...
Page 1 of 4