Hey guys I'm looking into getting an attenuator to control the massive volume levels i seem to reach to get a decent tone.

I know about THD hotplates and Weber Mass but has anyone had experience with the Koch Loadbox as this looks like its does all the same as the rest and a load more. Xlr outs, Speaker simulated outs, extra cab connectivity and more. All for cheaper than the rest.

What do we know?
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso
I have the Weber Mass lite. It has 2 speaker outs, a balanced line-out (dont need xlr) - and you can get head phone out for $25.

I think I paid $160.

That Koch is $575.
Ah but here in UK the Weber is £350 and the Koch is £300. Funny how that works innit!
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso
couldn't you just import a weber from the states? i don't know about the model you were talking about, but i was looking at the 50 watt minimass and could have imported it from an ebay dealer for about £100. i haven't tried it, though, nor the koch.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?