http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZT5-uGn9uk

As I said in the video, I have the nerdiest voice in the world, and I'm by no means the best player, but this pedal is great.

If you liked it/think you'll like it, you should totally shoot Burt an email dr.booger@gorillasalsa.com.

I don't receive any money for this, I simply want to show gratitude to him because he went far out of his way to help me out.

I DO NOT receive ANY money if you decide to buy a pedal, and it does come UNFINISHED. I set up the email address as a symbol of gratitude because of the lengths that Burt went to help me with this. I set it up through my website because:

A) I didn't want to be getting any emails myself from people wanting a pedal as I don't build them and

B) I didn't want to spread Burt's email address through the dirtiest ends of the internet and subject him to a bunch of spam.
That pedal sounds great and I'd really like to own one. Too bad I don't have any money

HNPD!
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
You have a voice-over voice!
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Quote by bucketmark
You have a voice-over voice!

he does.

this sounds really, im not a huge fan of the booger theme lol but its deffinatley different.

i liked the part where you were like " lets turn the presence up all the way too just **** it." lol
Fender Mexi Strat
FuzzFace/Rangemaster
Boss RC-2
Line 6 Flextone III XL
Ibanez aw20ce

FS/FT
Boss TU-2
Marhsall BB-2
Digitech Digiverb
Digitech PDS1700
535q wah
You're voice is fine haha. It's not nerdy at all.
All of our days are numbered
I’ve taken some comfort
In knowing the wave has crested
Knowing I don’t have to be an exception
I like it.

I also find it interesting that you are running an 8 string into a Deville.
Last edited by The_Bosstone at Sep 4, 2009,
Quote by nightraven
awesome

by the way - what sort of custom orders does he do and how much does he charge?

i need some experienced soldererer to build me a through zero flanger...

I asked him to build me a specific circuit based on a PDF and a GIF, so if you have the correct info, I'm sure he could do it. Shoot him an email for a quote.

Quote by The_Bosstone
I like it.

I also find it interesting that you are running an 8 string into a Deville.

Haha, don't forget that that 8-string is using flatwounds. I like the clean on the Deville, but I'm currently saving up for a Carvin V3 so I can have a more versatile amp.