I'm going to be starting A-levels (again) on monday

What i want to know is some tips the pit have on revising and generally learning.

My concentration levels are awful hence why I'm having to repeat the year as my mind just constantly wonders to random and bizarre things eg. wouldn't it be cool if I was a ninja

So what are some ways that work for you of taking information in and really focusing on your work?

Having good subjects, and being awake as fuck.

I'm also repeating a few subjects and having trubble motivating myself to do anything even slightly boring, so I feel I should have some sort of useful advice, but I really don't.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Sep 4, 2009,
I'm not exactly sure if there's any real technique besides resolving to concentrate and to do your best, and that's not easy. You're not going to get an answer you like that works... so take an active interest in increasing your knowledge, get to know your topics thoroughly and perhaps the thirst for knowledge will grow. But most of all, try.
I had the same problem. I'd be listening to the lesson and then I'd start thinking "I bet you my brother is playing Call of Duty right now without me" or "How would you fold a paper in half while folding it 13 times?" and just generally stupid crap.

It's best if you're genuinely interested in the work. Music helps too.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Well, getting off the pit for a start.

Ruined my chances of uni.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
i find instumental music works better for me, otherwise i end up writing the lyrics down..
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
to Julz127 i'm hardly ever in the pit anymore so that isn't really holding me back, although it did last year

to moody_git and the rest any music suggestions?

Sticky notes!! Use them
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S