Are mother ****ers...

I spent an hour refreshing multiple sites trying to get tickets for Them Crooked Vultures, Hammersmith apollo, to no avail.
I check ebay and theres HUNDREDS of tickets all being sold over £100...

How is this still alowed to happen? Why do so many people get into it? Surely they can stop this, or even bring it down to a controllable level..

It seems like only ticket touts got to this bloody sale...

TL: DR Did anyone actually get tickets for this show? Any suggestions for reducing the amount of ticket touts?
Quote by dnamra13

when i was waiting for slayer there was a guy who kept on touching his **** in public i was like HELL NO !!!. what the F*** is wrong with this place.

I gig around London, UK, check us out/add us

www.facebook.com/follly
www.follly.com
ticket tout yourself.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
You snooze you lose.
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
they know when the tickets actually go on sale so they can but them the exact time they are released before they all sell out

and it's allowed cause once they have purchased the tickets they may do whatever the hell they like with them

i hate them too, i want to see muse but way too much now

Where you a member of their fansite? Members got priority you see, not sure how much though. Also, this is the second time i've heard this today; one of my freinds was in the same prediciment as you.
Quote by JacK C
Are mother ****ers...

I spent an hour refreshing multiple sites trying to get tickets for Them Crooked Vultures, Hammersmith apollo, to no avail.

How is this still alowed to happen? Why do so many people get into it? Surely they can stop this, or even bring it down to a controllable level..

TL: DR Did anyone actually get tickets for this show? Any suggestions for reducing the amount of ticket touts?

Your Tl;Dr is not the same as the story.
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
Quote by metal_al73
they know when the tickets actually go on sale so they can but them the exact time they are released before they all sell out

and it's allowed cause once they have purchased the tickets they may do whatever the hell they like with them

i hate them too, i want to see muse but way too much now

No they can't. Nobody is allowed to make a profit from selling tickets, except for the vendor.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
My mate was thinkin' about doing this but for Reading & Leeds next year, cos loads of people want to go to that & will pay rediculous prices for the tickets!
Quote by _-Joey-_
My mate was thinkin' about doing this but for Reading & Leeds next year, cos loads of people want to go to that & will pay rediculous prices for the tickets!

thats if they're lucky enough to get a ticket in the first place. and i can see reading going down the photo i.d route that glastonbury went down pretty soon.
you cant spell manslaughter without laughter

Quote by ACG
I like my women how I like my cookies. Smothered in diarrhea.
Quote by _-Joey-_

You'r mate' is an asshole.

Why does he have to exploit people to make a bit of cash? What is wrong with his morals? Can't he make money without f-in people over?

Or he just gets off on being a dick to people coz he's insecure?
Quote by dnamra13

when i was waiting for slayer there was a guy who kept on touching his **** in public i was like HELL NO !!!. what the F*** is wrong with this place.

I gig around London, UK, check us out/add us

www.facebook.com/follly
www.follly.com
Quote by JacK C

Why does he have to exploit people to make a bit of cash? What is wrong with his morals? Can't he make money without f-in people over?

Extreme...

+1 though
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Quote by JacK C

he is quite a dick to be honest, he did have a job but quit because it was "boring", the bastard!
& although it sucks for whoevers buying them, it is relatively easy to make a bit of money
A mate of mine got tickets. And we saw them at Reading already. Life is unfair, huh?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by EnyoAdonai
No they can't. Nobody is allowed to make a profit from selling tickets, except for the vendor.

i assumed it would be allowed since it's all over ebay and the sales are never taken off

ITT: Whiney girls.

Maybe you should have gotten tickets earlier. Stop blaming others for your own problems. Supply and demand biatch.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by breadstick

Maybe you should have gotten tickets earlier. Stop blaming others for your own problems. Supply and demand biatch.

+ ∞
Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
Quote by JacK C
Are mother ****ers...

Market economics, what ya gonna do?

ITT: Whiney girls. Maybe you should have gotten tickets earlier. Stop blaming others for your own problems. Supply and demand biatch.

Quote by EnyoAdonai

Is that just a NZ thing? People scalp like bananas over here in the States.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by _-Joey-_

You say that...

I got mine off eBay for £190 - only a fiver more than the original price

Although the bloke I bought them from only paid £170 in the presale thing.

I bought one in the presale for next year, if the lineup is crap, I can stick it on eBay for silly money a few weeks before
Quote by urbanfox
You say that...

I got mine off eBay for £190 - only a fiver more than the original price

Although the bloke I bought them from only paid £170 in the presale thing.

I bought one in the presale for next year, if the lineup is crap, I can stick it on eBay for silly money a few weeks before

you got mugged, they were going for £120 pounds because they couldn't sell
Quote by breadstick

Earlier? The entire tour sold out in 30 minutes. Ticket vendor sites were crashing and countless people who were there from before tickets went on sale were unlucky. Yet still touts got ahold of tickets. It is absolutely right to blame them.

As for TCV, I saw them at Reading and thought they were actually pretty dull
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by SteveHouse
Is that just a NZ thing? People scalp like bananas over here in the States.

Probably. New Zealand is usually ahead of the curve on things like this.

Ticket touts are indeed cunts.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by imthehitcher
you got mugged, they were going for £120 pounds because they couldn't sell

Meh.

Went to another festival for a fiver back in July.