Page 1 of 2
Well right now I'm absolutely destroyed.. i through up last night and twice this morning and i feel like crap.. however hot chocolate and an over sized dressing gown is helping... but what helps me most is Radiohead! The album Kid A mostly.

Anyway what music helps you guys recover from a hangover?
Don't Be Afraid and just look across Blue Fields.
You'll eventually see the Fisherman's Horizon.
Spermswamp
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Hangovers? What are those? I dont remember being hungover from weed.
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
simon and garfunkel...if i have music playing at all.
am i just paranoid...or am i just stoned?
Quote by kcfshorty
simon and garfunkel...if i have music playing at all.

May i have your adress and phonenumber? You are now my best friend!!!
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
Some relaxing extreme death-metal.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
I've only been hungover once or twice, although I won't admit it to my friends
& I think the first time I didn't have any music on, but the second time I was at a mate's house & he put Unearth on... That brought the hangover down sooo quickly! (seriously)
STAIRWAYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously amazing for hangovers
just close your eyes, lie down and let the music speak to you

also try collapse light into earth

Hangover Music Vol. VI - Black Label Society feat. Zakk Wylde.

Honestly, there's like 3 pick squeels on this entire album of 15 songs, and maybe a collective of 12 minutes of electric guitar. Plus, Zakk singing a piano ballad is actually pretty awesome.
Last edited by rooster456 at Sep 4, 2009,
prolly Anti-Flag and Four Year Strong....but do not play the prodigy or pendulum when you are drunk it messes with your head (well mines it does dunno bout others)
Guitar Gear
Guitar: Ibanez GRG140 (black)
Amp:Peavey Vypyr 75

Bass Gear
Bass: Fender P-bass MIM,Peavey Millenium 5 BXP (x2),Epiphone Thunderbird
Amp:Ampeg PF500 w PF210 cab
Pedals: ODB-3,Big Muff.
The only song that's actually managed to improve a hangover of mine was New Deep by John Mayer haha but i try to avoid noises at all if the hangover's that bad. I don't get 'em a whole lot though.
Nothing, music makes me feel different, and when i'm hungover i want to feel normal as quickly as i can.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
i almost never get hang overs, its great cause i drink 100proof rum every weekend and kill about a full pint of it alone and wake up like its any other day, the wife however.....well shes needs medical attention some mornings
P.R.S SE Custom

Line 6 Vetta combo
Porcupine Tree - Lazarus.
Porcupine Tree- Trains
Incubus - Here In My Room.
Incubus - Agoraphobia
Tool - Disposition
Tool - Eulogy.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

usually theres that period when I wake up when I'm still half drunk and I eat breakfast while blasting Black Sabbath or something else awesome

then later the "aaaargh, theres lava flowing in my veins" phase kicks in and I usually put on something pretty and acoustic (something like Elliot Smith, Michael Hedges...) and try to sleep it off
Some ambient, or chill trance, or something like that.

You have to eat a bacon sandwich though, clinically proven to help. I'm not joking.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Henkdemachtige
Hangovers? What are those? I dont remember being hungover from weed.

Well aren't you a badass.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by SteveHouse
Some ambient, or chill trance, or something like that.

You have to eat a bacon sandwich though, clinically proven to help. I'm not joking.

A bacon sandwich is not enough. You need egg and sausages in there too, at the very least.
Quote by SmarterChild
A bacon sandwich is not enough. You need egg and sausages in there too, at the very least.

I find that as long as there's a lot of it, it can be any food.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
I find that as long as there's a lot of it, it can be any food.

The greasier it is, the more effective it is. Science fact.
Quote by SmarterChild
The greasier it is, the more effective it is. Science fact.

Yep. Something about endorphines and the chemical interactions between the Carbohydrates in the bread and the Impending Death in the bacon grease makes the bacon a necessity.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Atmosphere-Sunshine

listen to it!
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Quote by SteveHouse
Yep. Something about endorphines and the chemical interactions between the Carbohydrates in the bread and the Impending Death in the bacon grease makes the bacon a necessity.

I'm going to start extensive studies on the effectiveness of black pudding in combating hangovers, but funding is required for the large quantities of beer and meat needed. All donations accepted.
Quote by SmarterChild
I'm going to start extensive studies on the effectiveness of black pudding in combating hangovers, but funding is required for the large quantities of beer and meat needed. All donations accepted.

I'm beginning to suspect you haven't seen this.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Izzy Stradlin' & the Ju Ju Hounds
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Quote by SteveHouse
I'm beginning to suspect you haven't seen this.

I remember seeing something of that sort a while ago. I just feel that the scientists didn't follow up their investigations well enough. Is bacon the most effective fried food? What about eggs? What combinations and ratios of meats are the best against certain beers? Are hash browns actually necessary? Have scientists actually got nothing better to research? Is hangover relief worth the impending heart attack?

When I return to uni, I'll be pursuing this study very intensively in my lab/kitchen.
Page 1 of 2