Whats that thing called which will visually represent the frequencies which are too loud and those are too low?

If you get what I mean -_-

Edit:- This tool is to aid me in equalization, in case that helps.

My ear sucks
Frequency Chart?
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Frequency illustrator chart?
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
You mean a graphic equalizer?

Nope
This will display a graph showing me which frequencies are too loud, which too soft
I think Audacity has a visual representation of the volume, and hwere it clips, etc.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by Laces Out Danny
I think Audacity has a visual representation of the volume, and hwere it clips, etc.

Yeah, this is what im talking about...

If theres too much bass, little treble and mids, this is what it would look like...

Edit:- I mean I dont think that what I'm talking about >.<

Edit:- Gonna check it out anyways

Edit:- I think it IS a spectograph
Attachments:
as.jpg
Last edited by luv090909 at Sep 4, 2009,
Quote by luv090909
Yes!

What program is that, and what is it called?

Thanks!

The program is Apple Logic. Their EQ has that button on the side that says "Analyzer" that brings up that little frequency line, and it also moves in real time as you play the song.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by Spoony_Bard
The program is Apple Logic. Their EQ has that button on the side that says "Analyzer" that brings up that little frequency line, and it also moves in real time as you play the song.

Ty.

Does Cubase have a similar function?
I'm dl'ing it right now.

Please dont freak out on me for dl'ing it. I cant buy it, parents wont pay. I cant get a job, theres a law which prevents anyone under 16 from getting a job, and I turn 16 in October, but yet, the good places only hire 18+. >.<
Quote by luv090909
Ty.

Does Cubase have a similar function?
I'm dl'ing it right now.

Please dont freak out on me for dl'ing it. I cant buy it, parents wont pay. I cant get a job, theres a law which prevents anyone under 16 from getting a job, and I turn 16 in October, but yet, the good places only hire 18+. >.<

I haven't used Cubase before, but yeah I'm pretty sure there'll be something similar. Most DAWs will have an equalizer plug-in that looks like that.