Hi Guys. i`m new in this forum . i we got a Electro - acoustic Guitar and i would like to connect it with my Pc or with Music Boxes but i`ve got a problem . You Can see in the photo that i`ve got a cable into my Guitar and i don`t know how to Connect it to my Pc Beacuse it`s BROKEN , so i don`t know how to Fix it . So please HELP ME
Attachments:
04092009306.jpg
Last edited by ZhuuLaa at Sep 4, 2009,
WTF? "i`ve got a cable into my Guitar and i don`t know how to Connect it to my Pc Beacuse it`s BROKEN"

If you would explain the situation a little better than maybe we could help. Is it a wire INSIDE your guitar, or a cable you plugged into it? Pickup wire? Input jack wire?
Well, the way you're holding it makes me think it's from the jack, just get a soldering iron and some soldering tin and solder them back onto the jack input.
get a new cable...?
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
YE it`s from the Jack , So How can i Fix it . The Jack is Missing too :S , it`s like a HOLE in the Jack place , and the jack isn`t there
It`s exatly a Guitar wire , it could be from the Jack ,, but the Jack is missing ,It`s Like a Hole in the Jack place . My Uncle is a Composer and he Gived to me this Guitar . it`s a Electro Acoustic Guitar and it has the Place (tapes) for volume and Tone , inside the Volume and Tone is the Magnetic and it got that Wire guitar , but the Jack is missing it isn`t in his Place Down the Guitar . Do you understand me now ? How Could i fix it :?
Well if its not there, you can't do anything about it, you'll have to go to a guitar shop, buy a jack, and have them put it in, expect to pay $50-150.
Breaking stereotypes by playing indie on a metal guitar.

Current Gear
- Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Plus Top)
- Crappy Strat Copy (Redecorated, looks snazzy)
- Ibanez Acoustic/Electric Guitar
- Ibanez RG1570 Mirage Blue
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Watt
Quote by Guitar2theface
Well if its not there, you can't do anything about it, you'll have to go to a guitar shop, buy a jack, and have them put it in, expect to pay $50-150.

what???? thats outrageous. from what i can gather, the input jack is missing. this is, at most, a $5 part. will take 1 min to solder in. i cant see anyone charging 50 for that.
well if i buy the Jack and i can put it there but do i have to do anything with soldering iron to Glue the Wire with the Jack :O
yes you need to solder it back on, if you don`t know how take it to a tech who wil charge you 20 for the privellege.
Last edited by ibanezgod1973 at Sep 4, 2009,
NO, you`ll end up with a really poor contact that will interfere with your sound, it must be soldered or crimped, prefrebaly soldered
Quote by ZhuuLaa
Could i Tie the Guitar Wire with The Jack without Solder it ?

In a pinch, yes. As long as the wire is making a good connection, this is by no means a permanent solution, though. A soldering iron will run you about $10 bucks for a cheapy, so it's worth learning how to do this type of stuff yourself.