HEY GUYS!!! I just got a new amp to upgrade from my spider III. It's a f***ing bugera 6262 combo I love the thing and you'll never believe the price... $525 I got it on the labor day sale at Guitar Center and I talked down the price W00t

Edit: on the first pic you can see my bass a bit on the left
DO YOU LIEK ME???

cause i dont like you

Quote by Floods_Solo
Lol. If insomniac's were called something less cool like "cock lords" or something I bet there would be significantly less people claiming to be it.
Last edited by noob888 at Sep 4, 2009,
i have a spider lll and was thinking of upgrading buy getting a bugera D= ! happy nad
JacK!
Quote by _-Joey-_
Pics or it didn't happen!

pics are coming
DO YOU LIEK ME???

cause i dont like you

Quote by Floods_Solo
Lol. If insomniac's were called something less cool like "cock lords" or something I bet there would be significantly less people claiming to be it.
Nice deal on a nice amp! I think the Bugera's sound really good. Just make sure to read through our own "Bugera Owners" thread. It is FULL of very killer advice from lots of good dudes.
I sir, am very jealous of you!! I really love bugeras, and im gonna go check out the V22 later today!!!
Follow the BeerChurch blog and you'll be all set

HNAD!

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Quote by samlocke14
ill beat you when my 6505 combo gets here in a week or so :P
nah happy new amp day bro, looks sweet

thank you for the comment and HNAD when it arrives
DO YOU LIEK ME???

cause i dont like you

Quote by Floods_Solo
im gasin for onee of those now like hell!

clipz plzzz
My Gig Rig...

Fender Straocaster or Gibson Les Paul Slash Special -->Lovepedal Amp 50 --> Boss DD-3 --> Crybaby(soon to be Wh10 reissue) --> Big Muff PI --> Boss DS-2 --> Marshall JCM 900
Quote by ChiliFan01
im gasin for onee of those now like hell!

clipz plzzz

ill try but first i gotta figure out how to get them in
DO YOU LIEK ME???

cause i dont like you

Quote by Floods_Solo