alright so they've remade the mustang, the challenger, the camaro probably a few others too but i gotta say, what if they remade the EL CAMINO!!!!!

maybe they did and im just an idiot, if they did well, im all over it then...

but yeah wouldnt be sick if they made like 2010 el camino, with basically the same basic features

who agrees

i would totally piss my money into that
If they tried to change the looks, they'd completely ruin it.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
i guess thats the thing these days, they remake a classic, but alot of the features that make it unique are severly changed or taken out
"He's got an El Camino! That's like the Cadillac of cars!"
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by JohnnyV
does this count?

Ha, that thing was a joke. It's fuck ugly.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
No, instead nowadays we get the Australian Maloo.

Edit: Beaten like a $1 hooker
MAN CITY

De Montfort Uni
Last edited by hellbound_jonny at Sep 4, 2009,
why would the remake the street outside my house.

Oh wait, I don't live in CA anymore.
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
chevy did that SSR thing or whatever it was a couple years ago and it was essentially the same thing except it cost something like $50,000 new. so needless to say that car that idea took off like a fat lady with a desk fan strapped to her back.

i think this means its now fords turn to try and remake the ranchero
Quote by gatechballer
SoLgEr is the ****ing man!!!!!
I would love it if they remade it and it looked mostly like the original, it would end up looking fugly if they tried to "modernize" the looks of it.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by metalblaster
alright so they've remade the mustang, the challenger, the camaro probably a few others too but i gotta say, what if they remade the EL CAMINO!!!!!

maybe they did and im just an idiot, if they did well, im all over it then...

but yeah wouldnt be sick if they made like 2010 el camino, with basically the same basic features

who agrees

i would totally piss my money into that

Weren't all three continuous models to at least some degree? I know the mustang has been nonstop for about 45 years, the camaro was gone, but only for less than a decade. Challenger I don't know, but yeah. It seems like only the truly time tested and proven models will be the features of lots in the near future. The american economy is too unstable to bring out possible busts.