Hey guys!

Check out my band, we're called The Apex, and just finished recording/mixing/mastering our album.

www.myspace.com/theapexband

we have 3 songs up from the 13 recorded.

Take a listen
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
Your band is great! I will list 3 things I liked and 3 things that should be worked on IMO.

What I liked
1.Everyone has such great talent and potential.
2.The vocalist (IMO) has a unique voice!
3.The solos are awesome!

What I didnt like
1.The drums are kind of lackluster. Maybe the drummer could pack more punch and add a little more to the dynamics and the fills could be stronger .
2.The lead guitarist should sharpen his technique just a little bit more.
3.I cant realy think of a third thing to complain about!

All in all the three songs are B-A! If you ever get a chance to re-record these in a better studio you have to!

Keep rocking!

please comment on my band! To the Sky
Hey thanks man
I checked out your band, sent you a message with my comments!
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
Crit Stand Up: love the vocal energy, lead guitar cold be a little louder imo though. the vocals are missing something though on the recording i think. they just sound thin, i mean im sure they sound really good live but it just seems like the recording doesnt do them justice. everything flowed very well though. nice job

Crit my band? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1186499
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████