so ive been going crazy without portable music in my daily life and a cd player is not ****in sufficive, i dont really want an ipod 'cause i know theyre overrated and you could get much better for the price. i had a creative zen too which i loved but it malfuctioned when i reformated my computer and im still pissed about that. so what do you thinks the best quality mp3 player i could get for the cheapest too lol, im kinda broke. im lookin for 16 gigs thats all i need for now and easy to use small n good sound quality, thanks yall :P
2nd member of the "Rock and Roll will never die but if it does,
I'm sure as hell going to bring it back
" hells yea!

PM Pedalboard to join!
I"ve heard good things about the sound quality off cowon's players, but otherwise I have no idea about them.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
ill check em out
2nd member of the "Rock and Roll will never die but if it does,
I'm sure as hell going to bring it back
" hells yea!

PM Pedalboard to join!
Quote by jgbsmith
I"ve heard good things about the sound quality off cowon's players, but otherwise I have no idea about them.

I have a cownon d2+ and it's really good , sd slot, customizable interfaces with flash and one of the best sounding pmp's ever.
The s9 is also good and has a cooler design and some say even better sound but it's more expensive and without sd slot .

If you wan't to look cool in front of your friends you can always buy the ipod touch too...
Last edited by Waffleguy at Sep 4, 2009,
Quote by TunaFish
16gb?
I got a samsung YU 512mb for 5 years now.

I cant remember what one it was, but i had a samsung mp3 player once. It died within a year. My dad checked it out and it was apparently a defect in the mp3 player. Just so you know to watch out.

And i have a creative zen v + so i cant really help much. But my friend has a really cheap one from Asda and its really good.
My name is Vikki. Use it

We took the last train
Out of the city
To plan our great escape
Quote by ParamoreMadXD
I cant remember what one it was, but i had a samsung mp3 player once. It died within a year. My dad checked it out and it was apparently a defect in the mp3 player. Just so you know to watch out.

And i have a creative zen v + so i cant really help much. But my friend has a really cheap one from Asda and its really good.

My samsung broke recently due to poor craftsmanship
Quote by ParamoreMadXD

The only problem with it is that sometimes its always disconnecting when recharging on the pc, but apart from that it does what a mp3 does. Oh, i also hate it only has 512mb...
Sansa make pretty good mp3 players, with a really good EQ on it, and some ok-ish presets, i use the 8gb and unfortunately mines' screen got smashed up a bit at the bottom by having a amp fall from a just over half a foot onto it.

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
get a zune, i have had my 30 gig since it came out like 3 years ago and its been through hell with me and its barely starting to malfunction ( but i really did put it through hell, fallen off bumerous tables, thrown around a room, moving vehicles,) so yeh i recomend a zune
and the new HD rocks !

Zune HD FTW!
Quote by metallicafan616
Sansa make pretty good mp3 players, with a really good EQ on it, and some ok-ish presets, i use the 8gb and unfortunately mines' screen got smashed up a bit at the bottom by having a amp fall from a just over half a foot onto it.

Yeah ,the little sansa clip is also a pretty good and cheap mp3 player with good sound quality.
the new ipod touch is supposed to come out around September 9th, and the 16GB model is rumored to be $200-230. It's not too unreasonable, considering the zune HD is $200 for the 16GB model.

But if you really don't want an ipod, go with the zune. But if I were you, I would definitely compare the ipod touch and zune hd and get which one you like more. Don't rule out the ipod just because it's an ipod, and you want to be different and original by getting something else. I used to be like that, so I know how it is.

Also, creative is working on their own ipod touch competitor, called the creatvie zii. I don't think it's going to released for awhile, but it seems like a cool device.
Gear:
'50s National Archtop
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Tele
Squier Affinity Strat
Gibson Melody Maker
Vox AC-15
50s Stella Parlor Acoustic

MOAR FIRST ACT
I was there