OK guys I need your help, On the Dolphin music website the SA260FM is £280 but it says in the small print its only 1/2 scale. So i decided to head over to GAK (guitar amp keyboard) and the guitar is there, exactly the same price but it mentions nothing of the scale of the guitar.

Im confused if I order one and end up getting one only 1/2 scale even though on GAK it says nothing about its size. Does anyone know a website in the UK that sells these guitars with the correct spec so i can understand how much a full sized one costs
Thanks alot, I will send them an email for full specs on the guitar. Its weird because all guitars have very good details on the GAK website, apart from the one i want
i think they cut off the 25" part. that might have originally read: 25 1/2" scale
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
it`s 25.5" so you probably miss read it or it`s a typo on the site,

no you miss read it the following is from the dolphin site

* Bolt-on neck
* 25-1/2" scale
* Rosewood fingerboard
* Mahogany body
* Flamed maple top
* Sat Pro bridge
* True-Duo Bucker pickup system
* H-S-S pickup configuration
Oh silly me, thanks a lot guys i thought it said 1/2 scale so it was half size
Quote by james2610
Oh silly me, thanks a lot guys i thought it said 1/2 scale so it was half size

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? LMAO
Quote by james2610
OK guys I need your help, On the Dolphin music website the SA260FM is £280 but it says in the small print its only 1/2 scale. So i decided to head over to GAK (guitar amp keyboard) and the guitar is there, exactly the same price but it mentions nothing of the scale of the guitar.

Im confused if I order one and end up getting one only 1/2 scale even though on GAK it says nothing about its size. Does anyone know a website in the UK that sells these guitars with the correct spec so i can understand how much a full sized one costs

I had that same guitar, it was horrible. The neck was warped, and the truss rod couldnt fix it.
Quote by james2610

mate i wouldn't order guitars off websites may i suggest that you go try it out in a shop first then maybe buy it in the shop because then you will know the quality of the guitar. whereas if you order it it could come in bad condition