got **** on. so last night we had a party in my apartment, and some kid went to take a ****, but forgot to take his pants off, **** all over himself, and got it on my bathroom floor. we made him clean it, and now hes really embarrassed. but it was the funniest ****ing thing ive seen in a long time. truly legendary status. has anyone ever experienced or witnessed something like this from a ****ed up person?

EDIT: **** = sh.it, as in fecal matter
DECRESCENDO
Last edited by CrabSoldier X at Sep 4, 2009,
Quote by CrabSoldier X
got **** on. so last night we had a party in my apartment, and some kid went to take a ****, but forgot to take his pants off, **** all over himself, and got it on my bathroom floor. we made him clean it, and now hes really embarrassed. but it was the funniest ****ing thing ive seen in a long time. truly legendary status. has anyone ever experienced or witnessed something like this from a ****ed up person?

EDIT: **** = sh.it, as in fecal matter

Sounds funnier if you substitute **** with arse, actually.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

I did not witness this, but supposedly this guy I know had diarrhea, got drunk at a house party, and **** all over the living room, the couch and the TV. the host needed 3 days to clean all of it up, and the guy as since then never been invited anywhere.
at a party at my friends, this popular girl, drunk as hell, pooped on his stairs. it was great.,, horrible for him though of course, but a good story to bring around every now and then to touch upon and feel delightfully nostalgic.
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
When I was like 12 I had Diarhea at a Pizza Hut. I kinda had a wet fart n **** my pants a little, but I just threw my underwear out and it was fine...
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Quote by Highway60Bob
at a party at my friends, this popular girl, drunk as hell, pooped on his stairs. it was great.,, horrible for him though of course, but a good story to bring around every now and then to touch upon and feel delightfully nostalgic.

OH wow... completely reminds me. One of my ex's friends at a party was dared to poop in a shed, so I guess she did and threw it over the fence (she says with an item of some sort).

So basically we called her poop slinger, poops paws, and other great names.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.