ya i recently quit the metalcore band "just another tragic love story" because the rythm guitarist was a dick and basicly forced us into writing mallcore crap songs (me being a deathmetal purist i couldn't keep playing for this guy.) i already hated that band name, and i recently paired up with my friend and we're trying to start a death metal band, and we need a name (and a drummer, but thats for a different post). does anyone wanna help?

ps. im planning on entering battle of the bands against him if i can find a drummer b4 the deadline so please give me decent suggestions
Weesak. Sounds like a cool name.

edit: almost forgot you're that troll that plays stabwound after 3 months
Quote by random-emo-kill
ya i recently quit the metalcore band "just another tragic love story" because the rythm guitarist was a dick and basicly forced us into writing mallcore crap songs (me being a deathmetal purist i couldn't keep playing for this guy.) i already hated that band name, and i recently paired up with my friend and we're trying to start a death metal band, and we need a name (and a drummer, but thats for a different post). does anyone wanna help?

ps. im planning on entering battle of the bands against him if i can find a drummer b4 the deadline so please give me decent suggestions
wat
The Trolls

So where's that video of you playing Stabwound?
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.