Page 1 of 6
My first reaction:

My reaction after I remembered that chicken tastes good:
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
That was pretty fucking vile, but I couldn't take it seriously after seeing the title.

HATCHERY HORRORS!
O_________________o

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

haha the last line "you can help this by having a vegan diet !!" well you can F*** off sir
Quote by SteveHouse
That was pretty fucking vile, but I couldn't take it seriously after seeing the title.

HATCHERY HORRORS!
O_________________o

"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
I'm confused... why are they killing the newborns?

I didnt watch the whole thing either.
Music, a steady riot in my soul
Why kill the males? If you don't need them, why not just put them somewhere?
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.
Treating animals like that.... is just awful. I shouldn't have opened that.
Quote by tonedeafidiot
*ASSHOLE!*

**** you. Seriously. Go ram something up your ass, preferably coated with chili sauce. Poor chicks!

That should be illegal! And they're so cute!
Quote by jimmyled
**** you. Seriously. Go ram something up your ass, preferably coated with chili sauce. Poor chicks!

I was more interested in this ad:

Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by jimmyled

Oh wait.........................that was supposed to be a joke right??
Quote by jimmyled

What are you 5?

Quote by jimmyled

this is why im losing faith in humanity

animals taste good, they are essential in a healthy diet

and are you serious?

whats the difference between the mosquito u just killed and that chick?

they are both alive arent they?

ffs man up , animals die

EDIT: realised it was a joke, so ....srry

but some people actually act like that, so yeah fvck em
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
Last edited by fretsofthebeast at Sep 4, 2009,
The video lost all credibility when the guy said shit about choosing a vegan diet.

Propoganda!
signatures are budget.
Last edited by Kenny_Fever at Sep 4, 2009,
TS... why do you even bother? You think anyone in here cares?

EDIT: Reading some of the other posts in this thread, my new conclusion is:

You're all idiots.
Quote by maidenfan15
What are you 5?

No, I care about stuff like that. I think killing them like that is horrible. It's the Holocaust all over again (two of my grandparents were in it, so I'd suggest you shut up). Ad they are extremely cute...

Quote by fretsofthebeast
this is why im losing faith in humanity
EDIT: realised it was a joke, so ....srry

but some people actually act like that, so yeah fvck em

I wasn't joking... And I try not to kill anything. Even mosquitoes, although they do hurt people (not me though). What's wrong with me choosing not to harm animals? I also do not wear leather.
Last edited by jimmyled at Sep 4, 2009,
Quote by jimmyled
No, I care about stuff like that. I think killing them like that is horrible. It's the Holocaust all over again (two of my grandparents were in it, so I'd suggest you shut up). Ad they are extremely cute...

So killing chickens for food is equal to ethnic cleansing how?

I smell a troll, but I'm curious if you actually believe this.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by jimmyled

Oh geez, aren't cows and pigs really cute too?
signatures are budget.
Quote by jimmyled
(Invalid img)

Yeah, and you should be ashamed of yourself for thinking that your grandparents' lives are equal to that of completely brainless birds.
Quote by Kenny_Fever
Oh geez, aren't cows and pigs really cute too?

Um, yes they are... What are you getting at?
Edit: Why do you say brainless? have you actually seen a chick before (and I mean baby chicken, don't get smart with me)? I wouldn't care if you eat them if they were killed ethically (though I wouldn't), but like this? And I compare it because they're both extremely efficient killings.
Last edited by jimmyled at Sep 4, 2009,
Fun facts of the weak!

-Meat isn't essential for a healthy diet.
-Jimmyled is a troll.
-The human race honestly doesn't care what's right and what's wrong.
-Birds have brains.
-Humans are animals.
-Value is subjective.

Now can we please let this thread die? Please?!
Quote by tonedeafidiot
Yeah, and you should be ashamed of yourself for thinking that your grandparents' lives are equal to that of completely brainless birds.

i wouldnt say that.....but comparing making food to feed our sons and daughters, and killing a few million jews, is just stupid

ME SMELLZ ZE TROLLZ
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
well i don't like it, and i don't really like the way the chose to "dispose" of the chicks, but i like food.

food is good.
Quote by jimmyled
What's wrong with me choosing not to harm animals?

Nothing. It's when you try to force your opinion on us. That's when it gets annoying. You wanna be a vegetarian? Fine but don't expect me to stop eating delicios chicken.

Quote by jimmyled

I wasn't joking... And I try not to kill anything. Even mosquitoes, although they do hurt people (not me though). What's wrong with me choosing not to harm animals? I also do not wear leather.

This is the best thing i have EVER read!!! i mean you are obviously a troll but still really funny !!

I dont know why that would be shocking to people surely you didnt think that they were all be moved by hand whilst protected in bubble wrap

Meat=
Quote by Kenny_Fever
The video lost all credibility when the guy said shit about choosing a vegan diet.

Propoganda!

Plants have feelings too, and if you can't see that then you're no better than the rest of these murderers.
Quote by fretsofthebeast
i wouldnt say that.....but comparing making food to feed our sons and daughters, and killing a few million jews, is just stupid

ME SMELLZ ZE TROLLZ

Why troll? I am a vegetarian, I like cute animals, and this video made me feel bad. Is that not understandable?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q7kUFS-0XQ

watch from about 9:00 on.

EDIT:

Quote by captaincrunk
Plants have feelings too, and if you can't see that then you're no better than the rest of these murderers.

You're right. I'm a murderer. I love meat. I was raised on a farm where our well-being rests on the sale of cows we raise for the sole purpose of being turned into meat.
signatures are budget.
Last edited by Kenny_Fever at Sep 4, 2009,
Quote by jimmyled
Why troll? I am a vegetarian, I like cute animals, and this video made me feel bad. Is that not understandable?

It's very understandable. It's when you bring the video to the pit and have trouble forming a coherent sentence, things start to get murky.
Quote by jimmyled

It's when you compared killing chickens for food to Dachau that you put on your trollface.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by michal23
It's very understandable. It's when you bring the video to the pit and have trouble forming a coherent sentence, things start to get murky.

First off, I didn't bring it here. Second, why are my sentences incoherent? All I'm saying is, eat what you like, but killing animals this way is just wrong.
Quote by CTFOD
I was more interested in this ad:

this

well this is how meat is made, from animals, im not saying that is the "right" way to get it but either way in order for you to eat a hamburger, a cows going to have to die, this is why we have vegetarians
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated