Hey our band's name is Valhalla. We're currently working on a few singles. Mostly just chilling and playing music. But we would be more serious about getting music written if we had a drummer. TEEN drummer needed. Yes we are a metal band. We play lots of different types of metal, ozzy, metallica, trivium, slayer, killswitch engage. So yes we are pretty flexible. If you're interested respond on here. I'll be checking repeatedly and if you respond i will give out my email and aim.
I spent 17 years in DC, Fairfax, and the outlying areas near Chantilly, and I never once found a unit that worked together for more than a couple of months. There are about seven drummers in VA.

Good luck, man. I really mean that.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by strat0blaster
I spent 17 years in DC, Fairfax, and the outlying areas near Chantilly, and I never once found a unit that worked together for more than a couple of months. There are about seven drummers in VA.

Good luck, man. I really mean that.

Thanks. We really do need luck. I know 2 people that play drums and one is already in a band. The other is too young. I'm going to keep searching but we'll see. For right now I might have to use electronic drum programs and make my own beats.