I got a new song up, what could i do to improve this. At bar 27 i was iffy if it sounded OK. I personally like it but what do you guys think? If you can use RSE but Midi is included.
Attachments:
epic2.gp4
epic2.mid
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Fryette Sig: X
Randall RM4 /w Modded modules
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
horrible tone on multiple instruments, nice licks though, couple random pauses didn't make sense with the timing. it's a good start but could use some work.
Well i wasn't going for overall tone on the instruments. I just thought it sounded better than midi.
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Fryette Sig: X
Randall RM4 /w Modded modules
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
Well if you want people to listen in RSE, I'm pretty sure you need to upload the GP5 file, otherwise it just uses the default RSE tones (which in this case sound pretty horrible).

Anyway. Some really strange timing, and completely unexpected pauses going on here. I think you're probably going to get a bit of flak for them, but honestly I thought they actually kind of worked.

The guitars interacted really well with each other and here were some really great riffs hidden here. It was a tad repetitive, but I think the riffs were generally good enough that it's not a huge issue.

The only thing that I really didn't like was the C5 chords you threw in there sometimes. They just didn't work for me.

As for improving it... Add a vocal melody. Do something about those C5 chords, and record it?